Thread: FINALLY!!!!!!!

toby070

Post FINALLY!!!!!!!

HS football season is here! My Wimberley Texans held a "midnight madness" opening workout...why wait 'til sunrise anyway?????

*** Ejected Player ***

Im expecting big things from Wimberley this year. Wouldnt suprise me to see'em win region 4.
    J2K

They have a great coach there that coached in Cuero, he left after the '98 season, a great guy, I hope he does well this season..

toby070

They scrimmage Gonzales next week, which should tell a lot about their team. Last year they played Gonzales tough, and that gave them a nice confidence boost.

Wimberley has to replace a very good QB, but they have lots of good kids coming back. They should be a very good team.

LH_PANTHER

HEY TOBY WHO WILL BE PLAYING QB THIS YEAR FOR THE TEXANS?

toby070

Last year's JV starter is getting the most reps, from what I understand, but they are also giving Meeks (their best receiver) a look. I also heard they are looking at someone who transferred fro Liberty Hill, but I don't think they know a lot about him yet. Is the LH transfer a good QB?

LH_PANTHER

THE TRANSFER FROM LIBERTY HILL DIDN,T EVEN PLAY FOOTBALL HERE. HE IS A HELL OF A PITCHER IN BASEBALL. I DON,T KNOW WHY HE DECIDED TO PLAY FOOTBALL THERE.

toby070

That is interesting...I hoped to get a look at them this weekend, but will probably have to miss their scrimmage. I wish I could be there, because they are scrimmaging Gonzales, who should be pretty tough (damn they were BIG last year!!!).