Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Has anybody been to Dolly World?

Dollywood?

was right there in Pigeon Forge about a year ago but had no desire to go thru the gates ....

Yeah, dollywood. The play where you can supposedly pay 60 bucks and get to see Dolly Partons boobs

Passages-Malibu recovering from a HS football addiction

Originally posted by Gsquared
    Yeah, dollywood. The play where you can supposedly pay 60 bucks and get to see Dolly Partons boobs
    Did someone say boobs??
    F.A.N.T.O.M. El Presidente
    AKA "El Guapo"
    The greatest dirt waterer to ever live!
    Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. - Thanks for that one 44!

Originally posted by GreenMonster
    Did someone say boobs??
    Dolly Parton boobs! Green, you got 30 bucks I can borrow, I have 30 but it takes 60 to see her cow utters.

they weren't that great ...........

Originally posted by 3afan
    they weren't that great ...........
    I never got to see em but they are alteast big

rangerjim

Was there a couple of years ago and it was alright. If you've been to Six Flags or any other park not much different. Neatest thing was it's set in the woods so lots of shade for waiting in line. We didn't get to see Dolly's udders either.......

Originally posted by rangerjim
    Was there a couple of years ago and it was alright. If you've been to Six Flags or any other park not much different. Neatest thing was it's set in the woods so lots of shade for waiting in line. We didn't get to see Dolly's udders either.......
    You didnt? Thats a rip off, did you get your $$ back?

rangerjim

G - was actually there on my honeymoon - wife wanted to go - wasn't too worried about missing out on Dolly's you-know-whats...........

G - was actually there on my honeymoon - wife wanted to go - wasn't too worried about missing out on Dolly's you-know-whats...........
    Ahhh, ok. Well, go back on your 20th aniversary (and take me with you) and see them then!

rangerjim

G - You just gave me a mental picture I didn't want to have - Dolly Parton's hooters in 20 years

G - You just gave me a mental picture I didn't want to have - Dolly Parton's hooters in 20 years
    They couldnt look any worse than two rotten cantaloupes.

rangerjim

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww - that's what I had for breakfast - now it's even worse.......

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww - that's what I had for breakfast - now it's even worse.......
    Ooops, sorry bout that