Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Kool Tarpon 21

Post Tarpons vs. Bobcats

I have been waiting for this game for a long time now. It's finally going to happen. I know we are both good teams and we are going to fight for the win just like Los Fresnos and we did. It's this Friday at the Eliseo Villareal Memorial Stadium. I hope to see you all there. It's going to be an exciting game. I don't think you want to miss it.

TarponRl3k

Originally posted by Kool Tarpon 21:
    I have been waiting for this game for a long time now. It's finally going to happen. I know we are both good teams and we are going to fight for the win just like Los Fresnos and we did. It's this Friday at the Eliseo Villareal Memorial Stadium. I hope to see you all there. It's going to be an exciting game. I don't think you want to miss it.

The stadium hasn't been officially named that, has it? From my understanding, the movement wasn't passed but I'm pretty sure things should get straightened out.
    Missile, not to upset you or contradict you or anything, but do you seriously think it will be an exciting game? I mean...halftime, hell yeah, best halftime shows of the season, but that's not part of the game.
    Rio Hondo will be struggling, I don't think the fight they have in them has been built up well enough in their pre-district warm ups. They aren't prepared enough to make this game exciting. Maybe for SOME Tarpon fans but it's like watching a no-hitter in baseball...some people think it's exciting but..personally, I would be bored out of my mind to watch a no-hitter.
    Good Luck though.

Info purposes only, Data Poll has R.H. by +7.5. They also had L.F. by +14 last week. I think you guys will match up well with R.H. and look for it to be an exciting game. I'm gonna pick P.I. in an upset in a tight one. Best of luck to both teams for an injury free game.

Designed and created by pirate44

TarponRl3k

Originally posted by sinton66:
    Info purposes only, Data Poll has R.H. by +7.5. They also had L.F. by +14 last week. I think you guys will match up well with R.H. and look for it to be an exciting game. I'm gonna pick P.I. in an upset in a tight one. Best of luck to both teams for an injury free game.
    I think with how PI has done against their opponents and how Rio Hondo has done with theirs, RH may seem ahead of the game but if you take a look at who they've been playing, it seems like PI is going to start off the season pretty darn well.

Ummmm... I agree. The polls have a hard time when it comes to predictions this early. Football "nuts" like me tend to trust their "gut" in games like this.

Designed and created by pirate44

Kool Tarpon 21

Rio Hondo have been playing small schools, but they did that last year too. It was a good game last year. We both wanted the win, but we took it. It was a very close win though. We were both going all out and we came victorious with a 7-6 win. I wouldn't underestimate what Rio Hondo can do. I am looking forward for this Friday and I hope all of the fans are too.

TarponRl3k

Oh Missile, stop trying to sound all humble, being careful of what you say in case you guys lose. Just tell us what you REALLY think- you want a piece of those bobcats, dont you. you want to rip them to shreds and beat them 500-0. and you believe that you will. you think they are going to lose horribly, dont you?
    Ok. I'm just messin wit you. good luck.

All-American

I predict Port Isabel by 21

Rio Hondo.......you deserve what you prepare for......and Prepa Tech (Mexico), La Villa (32-2A), St. Joe (TAPPS 5A), and Mission Veterans (1st year 31-4A school) will only prepare you for a severe beatdown by a REAL football team, like Port Isabel. If there's anything that will bring Rio Hondo down to Earth, it'll be the Tarpons that will do the job.

Kool Tarpon 21

Kristen, I am not trying to sound all humble just in case we lose. I do think that Rio Hondo is a good team. I do want to beat them by a lot of points, but all the teams always want to do that. I'm just saying that we shouldn't be overconfident because that's when things start going wrong. I think we should just play the game and forget about pre-season. We start a new season 0-0. Now we want to make it 1-0. Can't wait till this Friday.

Dark-Knight

Cool

Hey Hey Calm down! Lets leave the talking on the field band wise and football wise! k

c u on friday!

TarponRl3k

Ok. Since you play football and I don't, you be humble and I'll be over confident FOR you guys, ok? and feel free to brag about how you have such a great band backin up your team

TarponRl3k

hey, north texas, were you looking for me at the los fresnos game?

All-American

Originally posted by TarponRl3k:
    hey, north texas, were you looking for me at the los fresnos game?
    Yes I was......was gonna say hi to ya, just so you'd know who I was.

Kool Tarpon 21

Ok Kristen, I like that proposition. I will brag about our ALL STATE BAND and let you do the bragging for our football team.

Kool Tarpon 21

This way we will both stay humble, but sill be bragging. I don't know what I just said but yeah.