*** Ejected Player ***

Post Carthage Freshman

Carthage Frshman Still Hold an undefeated Schedule after 3 games.....Henderson7-Carthage 24....Carthage 44-Paris 6....Tonight Diboll 0-Carthage 46

Bulldog92

I knew it...

EAGLEBLUE

Carthage freshmen win 5a div 1 state title and finish the year ranked #1 in AP poll for the nation! Oops! that's right freshmen don't play for any thing on the state level. So give it a rest!!!

*** Ejected Player ***

sO IM NOT ENTITLED TO SAY WHAT I THINK OR HAVE MY OPINION.

QBKilla

I bet our 8th graders from Barbers Hill could beat yall. And no one can argue with me, because just about no one on this board has seen yall or our 8th graders play nor does anyone care. So just quit talkin about your freakin team. Go make a Freshman football site or something.

All-American

Originally posted by qb12:
    Carthage Frshman Still Hold an undefeated Schedule after 3 games.....Henderson7-Carthage 24....Carthage 44-Paris 6....Tonight Diboll 0-Carthage 46
    Great! We need good freshman to make good varsity football so keep it up.

Originally posted by qb12:
    sO IM NOT ENTITLED TO SAY WHAT I THINK OR HAVE MY OPINION.
    Yes, you absolutely are! But we have tired from hearing about the "Carthage Freshmen" so often (4or5 times now)this early in the season. Just PLEASE understand this is a serious 3A varsity football site. Perhaps later in the year, after we are more comfortable with our varsity squads accomplishments, we might be willing to converse with you and your teammates on this subject. Don't be offended, but when we do, we will expect intelligent contributions from you. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Designed and created by pirate44

eye of the tiger

Well said 66

*** Ejected Player ***

OK....Thanks for being cool about it sinton. Ure the only person that hasnbt smarted off to me. Good Luck tonite people.