Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    classof 85

Post Barbers Hill - Coldspring score Please

Can anyone give the score of this game or do they play tonight?

Eagles52

I was told it was somethin along the lines of 48-20, a dominant Eagle victory

RBARKER

Any details would be appreciated please give me me a run down. Man if that is true that is a great win by the Eagles THANKS

classof 85

Excellent win, Did they play last night or tonight?
    I couldn't find anything in any of the newspapers today about this game.

RBARKER

They played tonight at Spring ISD stadium.

ThSwedish

Indeed, Barbers Hill did win.. If you could call such a game a victory... The Eagles dominated both ground and sky in the massacring of the Cold Spring "Trojans". Good job Eagles, District is now yours.

RBARKER

How about a verified score and DETAILS. please wink

LLEDASF

The Hill dominated in all aspects of the game. The defense caused numerous turnovers, both fumbles and interceptions. The offense pretty much did whatever they wanted. They ran the ball well, and passed the ball well. I think they were probably keying in on Carrington, and that opened up big opportunities for Northcutt, who I would guess had to have 100+ rushing yards. Cummings also ran and caught the ball well. It was a very dominating victory for the Eagles.

LLEDASF

RBARKER:
    How about a verified score and DETAILS. please wink
    The final was officially 48-20.

FBmania

What a game! Way to go Eagles! Before I go into the praise of the BH Eagles, I would like to say to the Trojans, you guys have a good team. Tons and tons of speed. On a dry turf field man it would have made this game more interesting. Other than one play on a very late hit, the game was clean and hard hitting. Coldspring has a very classy team. I did not see any thing lucky about them. You can only contain loads of speed for so long, but eventually it is gonna hurt you. My hats off to the Trojans you have a good team and represent our ditrict well. #3,7,and that workhorse 29 are some dangerous athletes.
    But those Eagles were awesome tonight. I'll start off by saying the whole team played well. Offense, defense, special teams. Everyone played great. Awesome job taking care of district guys.

Keep rollin' Eagles!!!

<small>[ October 27, 2002, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: FBmania ]</small>

BHtheHILL

Congratulations Eagles to a well deserved victory.
    Yall totally dominated a very respectful team. Looks like we are hitting on all cylinders now. Lets mop up the next two games and get ready for the playoffs!

bheagledad22

both northcutt an carrington oner 100 yards rushing. northcutt 124 and 1 touchdown. and carrington 128 and four touchdowns.

FBmania

[OOPS!

<small>[ October 27, 2002, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: FBmania ]</small>

FBmania

bheagledad22:
    both northcutt an carrington oner 100 yards rushing. northcutt 124 and 1 touchdown. and carrington 128 and four touchdowns.
    Are you that loud guy in the stands? #44 great game as well as #18,85. How about that defense? I think #40 is a big bully. I'd like to see him go up against someone like me back when I played. I'd knock him right out of the game. What do you think 40? Want a piece of me towboy? No! That's what I thought.

LLEDASF

Hey QBKilla, I know you will be getting on here in a little while. Did they call an illegal block on you when you waylayed that guy on that intercetion return. That was an awesome legit block. Great game by the whole defense. I don't think Coldspring had been hit like that all year.