Thread: I have to go...

BuffyMars

Default I have to go...

pinkle. So if you want to hate on Buffy, and misinterpet and read what you want to in her posts.

Please reply here.

I shall monitor all hate mail with the utmost of respect.

Perhaps I will even use some of my psychology degree in doing so.

So where has that psychology degree gotten you? Is it just a piece of paper or has it helped you out in life?

BuffyMars

Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
    So where has that psychology degree gotten you? Is it just a piece of paper or has it helped you out in life?
    It is honestly just a piece of paper that I need in order to get into grad school to further my education if I ever want to work in my field.

A BS in psych is about as useless as a corncob on a nasty as...nvm.

It has taught me that it is a tough market out there.

And as I said in a previous thread, I wouldn't trade it in for the world. The experience that is.

Because I learned a lot, and i experienced alot....but that piece of paper hasn't done anything to help me.

I am now working towards a career based on experience (since it seems to help more than education).

themsu97

what if someone has an usual attachment to their mother...

Originally posted by themsu97
    what if someone has an usual attachment to their mother...
    HAHAHA
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

themsu97

seriously,it is not me, ( though I am told I am a momma's boy but I don't see it)
    but I have a friend who really has a serious problem... kind of like Will Farrell character in Wedding Crashers... lives at home, like 35 years old.. no job... not too sure about that

Originally posted by BuffyMars
    It is honestly just a piece of paper that I need in order to get into grad school to further my education if I ever want to work in my field.

A BS in psych is about as useless as a corncob on a nasty as...nvm.

It has taught me that it is a tough market out there.

And as I said in a previous thread, I wouldn't trade it in for the world. The experience that is.

Because I learned a lot, and i experienced alot....but that piece of paper hasn't done anything to help me.

I am now working towards a career based on experience (since it seems to help more than education).
    I gotta agree with Buffy here. I have worked in the Oil Industry for many years and have seen kids, with engineering degrees, get passed up for jobs. As far as the company I work for goes....we would much rather have a guy on one of our wells, who started out as a roustabout and worked his way up and knows his way around an oil rig, pumping unit, etc.

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    I gotta agree with Buffy here. I have worked in the Oil Industry for many years and have seen kids, with engineering degrees, get passed up for jobs. As far as the company I work for goes....we would much rather have a guy on one of our wells, who started out as a roustabout and worked his way up and knows his way around an oil rig, pumping unit, etc.
    Becareful ur going to offend some folks on here agreeing with Buffy
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
    Becareful ur going to offend some folks on here agreeing with Buffy
    Oh well...they will get over it....they always do!!

themsu97

is it beer thirty yet?

BuffyMars

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Interesting, I didn't know you worked in the Oil business.

Terry likes to imagine that it is all women where I work and we play in the "oil". LOL!!

Originally posted by BuffyMars
    Interesting, I didn't know you worked in the Oil business.

Terry likes to imagine that it is all women where I work and we play in the "oil". LOL!!

MMMM Buffy in oil..MMMM I like slick boobies

themsu97

thanks Txbroad... great image for me to leave on... off to athletics and offseason and then home for beer... but that will have to be after my sons machine pitch game... then beer