bigdawg92

Cool

JASPER#1 GO DAWGS

Diboll_Lumberjackk

Jasper #2 Diboll #1 !

All-State

cc700:
    1-gainesville 2-burnet 3-forney 4-gilmer 5-bellville
    What's this? Respect for the Buckeyes? That's so crazy it just might work. Thanks Man.

BurnetBandRules

Burnet #2? Really? Didn't know they were that far under Gainsville.....Well, at least we all know who is #1 til beaten :-) Right? Just in case you don't know, it is Burnet! LOL And we all know that this is an opinion (far from professinal poll opinion) and that it doesn't matter.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

BurnetBandRules:
    Burnet #2? Really? Didn't know they were that far under Gainsville.....Well, at least we all know who is #1 til beaten :-) Right? Just in case you don't know, it is Burnet! LOL And we all know that this is an opinion (far from professinal poll opinion) and that it doesn't matter.
    they're not, hes prolly from gainesville...like kaorder99 said, Burnet is Numero Uno until they lose...

jason:
    BurnetBandRules:
    they're not, hes prolly from gainesville...like kaorder99 said, Burnet is Numero Uno until they lose...
    ?? Gainesville hasnt lost either

3ahunter2k4

yeah if i'm not mistaking the length of the winning streaks of all those 5 teams are the same... they all lost the last game of last season so i don't know what all this stuff about "until they lose" is all about.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

Burnet started out everybody's unanimous #1...you cant let another, average team (gainesville) jump ahead of them UNTIL THEY LOSE...and YES I CALLED GAINESVILLE AVERAGE...

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

All-State

You just never know! Crazy stuff always happens in the playoffs. Teams you would NEVER bet against lose in the first round every year. And "Bandera's" happen more than you would think.

oldengray1

Seems to me that Everman is still the state champion. There are no awards for who is #1 in the polls.

MonkeyJoe

1.Burnet
    2.Bellville
    3.Gainesville
    4.Gilmer
    5.Forney

All-American

oldengray1:
    Seems to me that Everman is still the state champion. There are no awards for who is #1 in the polls.
    I guess technicley Everman is the D1 2002 State Champion. There is no D1 2003 State Champion yet because the championship game hasn't been played yet. Your right, there is no award for being #1 in the polls. This is an opion formed by a lot of people that know a lot more about it than I do. All I know is that its really what happens on the field that determines who will hold the title when the playoffs are over. MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN. Go Burnet Bulldogs!

20dawgz05

Talking

BURENT WILL ALWAYS BE #1 EVEN IF WE LOSE!!!!!!! GO US GO US!!! haha