Thread: APB for P4S

Default APB for P4S

Anyone talked to Rita since yesterday afternoon?

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

She said she would be on a minute!!

I sent her the bail money like 4 hours ago so surely she is out by now.
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

HaHa........

I have been informed that my PC has been fixed, but the tech guy hasn't called me back to set up the pick up/drop off. This is really starting to tick me off!! Why call me and tell me it is ready if YOU aren't ready to deliver it and/or have me come pick it up!!! WTH!

Anyway - that's why I'm not on in the evenings. When I get to work sometimes I can log right in and sometimes, like today I have a few things to do before logging in.

Originally posted by pirate4state
    HaHa........

Anyway - that's why I'm not on in the evenings. When I get to work sometimes I can log right in and sometimes, like today I have a few things to do before logging in.
    isn't it nice to know you're missed

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    isn't it nice to know you're missed
    yes, thank you you'll be missed the next few days too!!! i'm sure you'll find a way to get your fix though

Originally posted by pirate4state
    yes, thank you you'll be missed the next few days too!!! i'm sure you'll find a way to get your fix though
    I know, I just thought about that - I hope Chad has his DSL hooked up by the time I get there - he just moved into a new house last weekend......