Question 44inarow/ray_bearKat

What is the deal with Cuero/La Feria? Are ya'll still playing in Alice on Thursday? I think I saw where there were 2 games scheduled on the same day there? Any news? Thanks!

the info I have is Cuero vs La Feria 7:30 in Alice on Thursday and the next game on Saturday @ 4 in Alice..... I'll confirm though...

from the victoria advocate :
    Cuero wins series 2-0. Will play La Ferria in area round. Game 1 Thursday at 7:30 p.m. in Alice. Game 2 Saturday, 4 p.m. in Alice. Game 3 will follow Game 2 Saturday at 6 p.m. if needed.

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Thanks. A few other sites have Zapata vs. Yoakum in Alice as well on Thursday. To my knowledge Alice only has one softball field.

if I find out something contrary - I'll let you know -
    I won't be at the games - I am taking the big, silver bird to Florida for a long weekend to see Chad

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    if I find out something contrary - I'll let you know -
    I won't be at the games - I am taking the big, silver bird to Florida for a long weekend to see Chad
    Cool!! Hope you have a good time!!!