Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default anyone do any kayaking?

I'm considering getting a kayak to fish in... it's gettin' pretty big down here on the coast...

any of you guys kayak?

Default Re: anyone do any kayaking?

Originally posted by Gobbla2001
    I'm considering getting a kayak to fish in... it's gettin' pretty big down here on the coast...

any of you guys kayak?
    i just got into the urban kayaking.... its a rush man...
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

Its fun to sky dive with a Kayak and land in a river.
    TO ALL MY LOVE SLAVES OUT THERE.. BLACK MAGIC IS HERE.. IN THE FLESH BABY!!

man, I'm pumped I can't wait to get one... just gotta find a good one...

Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

It would scare me to death...... I have a fear of flipping upside down and not being able to turn back over and drowning

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    It would scare me to death...... I have a fear of flipping upside down and not being able to turn back over and drowning
    yah, but the ones I'm looking at are "sit on tops" or whatever they call 'em... you're not in a hole, your whole body is freee to get burned by that gawd-awful sun... so if you flip, you'll most likely be beside your kayak...

like so:

Default Re: anyone do any kayaking?

any of you guys kayak?
    I do everyonce and a while. They have bars here dedicated to that. I like to start off with some James Brown or Barry White and finish it off with some Rick Springfield. I usually go back to my seat and have a few more beers afterwards and let someone else have the microphone.

Default Re: Re: anyone do any kayaking?

Originally posted by Gsquared
    I do everyonce and a while. They have bars here dedicated to that. I like to start off with some James Brown or Barry White and finish it off with some Rick Springfield. I usually go back to my seat and have a few more beers afterwards and let someone else have the microphone.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

yah, but the ones I'm looking at are "sit on tops" or whatever they call 'em... you're not in a hole, your whole body is freee to get burned by that gawd-awful sun... so if you flip, you'll most likely be beside your kayak...

like so:

I could handle that ..................

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

oh and Gobbla you may want to talk to AP Panther Fan I think she does some kayaking.

G2 you make me haha...

AP kayaks? gimme some tips, lady...

G2 you make me haha...

AP kayaks? gimme some tips, lady...

Hey, this is the first time I have had a chance to look at the downlow today and I am on my way out the door, but I will get with you regarding kayaking. I have some friends that own a kayak shop here in AP. Not only do they sell them, they rent them, do guided tours (even midnight/full moon) and do guided kayak fishing. They are great folks and a wealth of information regarding kayaks.

I'll get a link to their website for you (maybe tomorrow) also names, phone numbers etc....

Kayaking is FUN!

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
    Hey, this is the first time I have had a chance to look at the downlow today and I am on my way out the door, but I will get with you regarding kayaking. I have some friends that own a kayak shop here in AP. Not only do they sell them, they rent them, do guided tours (even midnight/full moon) and do guided kayak fishing. They are great folks and a wealth of information regarding kayaks.

I'll get a link to their website for you (maybe tomorrow) also names, phone numbers etc....

Kayaking is FUN!
    tell 'em to hook me up cheap because you know me

actually I'd maybe like to do one of their guides one day, I have never fished the AP/Port A area though I've heard of where to go...

All-American

lol
    It's good to know I'm not the only one who thought the same thing when I saw the title of this thread. lol