Sealy 10-2
    Sweeny 8-4
    Columbia 8-4
    Needville 7-5
    Wharton 7-5
    Columbus 6-6
    Stafford 2-10
    Royal 0-12

Last edited by 3aSoftball4Mom; 04-13-2007 at 10:40 PM.

waiting on the Cuero vs Gonzales score - if Cuero win's, we'll be 2nd in district behind 7-0 Yoakum

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Antec

Went to 2A game East Bernard and VV

Soph pitcher Repka pitched a perfect game 18Ks 8-0 win

Cuero Lady Gobblers beat the Gonzales Lady Apaches 7 to 6 and cliched a playoff spot (2nd behind undefeated Yoakum) Way to go Ladys!

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

3aSoftball4Mom

Congrats to the Cuero Lady Gobblers !!
    and to undefeated Yoakum!

Originally posted by 44INAROW
    Cuero Lady Gobblers beat the Gonzales Lady Apaches 7 to 6 and cliched a playoff spot (2nd behind undefeated Yoakum) Way to go Ladys!
    congrats to the Gobblers!! You guys will play Ingleside. I'm pretty sure Ingleside has 3rd place wrapped up with their win over Mathis on Wednesday.

Dist 30.

Sinton 9-0 (C)
    Aransas Pass 7-2 (R)
    Ingleside 4-5 (T)
    West Oso 3-6
    Orange Grove 2-7
    Mathis 2-7

remaining games 4/20:

Sinton @ Mathis
    West Oso @ Aransas Pass
    Orange Grove @ Ingleside

all games at 6 p.m.

All-American

In District 30AAA Ingleside is in third place. Riflearm is an assitant coach there. Reware of Riflearm!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

tigerpride_08

i think mentally our girls are out of the race, but i don't know about all the situations that could occur...but i hope our girls finish these 2 games strong and shake up the district...

All-American

Originally posted by tigerpride_08
    i think mentally our girls are out of the race, but i don't know about all the situations that could occur...but i hope our girls finish these 2 games strong and shake up the district...
    That can also be a positive ending for this year which can carry momentum to next year tiger.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

tigerpride_08

Originally posted by Phil C
    That can also be a positive ending for this year which can carry momentum to next year tiger.
    oh yes i wish the best of the returners next year...but im the kind of guys that feel bad for the seniors...i mean heck, i cried after we lost in Area against Liberty Hill in baseball and i was only a Soph!...but i hope for them on the team they can win the next 2 and be happy to finish strong...

g$$

Originally posted by tigerpride_08
    oh yes i wish the best of the returners next year...but im the kind of guys that feel bad for the seniors...i mean heck, i cried after we lost in Area against Liberty Hill in baseball and i was only a Soph!...but i hope for them on the team they can win the next 2 and be happy to finish strong...
    Your time is coming soon buddy. Being a senior is tough on everybody. You will understand when it comes...

All-District

ROCKDALE OVER CAMERON 9-0
    LIBERTY HILL OVER TAYLOR 13-4
    ROCKDALE & LIBERTY HILL WILL HAVE A PLAYOFF FOR 1st IN DIST.

Originally posted by 87 TIGER
    ROCKDALE OVER CAMERON 9-0
    LIBERTY HILL OVER TAYLOR 13-4
    ROCKDALE & LIBERTY HILL WILL HAVE A PLAYOFF FOR 1st IN DIST.
    when & where?

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Originally posted by pirate4state
    when & where?
    I know we still have 1 district game to play first with Cameron, on the 20th. I would think it would be sometime after that.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

All-District

I BELIEVE THE GAME WITH CAMERON WILL BE A DOUBLE HEADER.
    POSSIBLE DATE FOR THE REMATCH, APR. 24th. LOCATION UNKNOWN.