Thread: funny

Angeleyes

Default funny

I think I would wet my pants laughing so hard if I ever walked in and saw this toliet....lol

BuffyMars

I like the pandas, they are cute.

That would scare the crappola outta me. WHo needs monsters when you have that ugly mo grinning at your goods.

I'd have to hold back the laughter as I'm trying to take care of business.
    Born an OWL
    Grew up a PIRATE
    Raised a couple of WILDCATS
    Now raising some new PIRATES

BuffyMars

Anyone ever seen the movie Killer Klowns from Outer Space? That is what that looks like!

All-American

Default Re: funny

Originally posted by Angeleyes
    I think I would wet my pants laughing so hard if I ever walked in and saw this toliet....lol
    That's a urinal.

BuffyMars

Originally posted by BuffyMars
    Anyone ever seen the movie Killer Klowns from Outer Space? That is what that looks like!

How come my pics didn't show up?

Angeleyes

Default Re: Re: funny

Originally posted by SintonFan
    That's a urinal.
    toliet/urinal ive used them both. . .lol if the line to the ladies restroom is too long im not embarrassed to walk right into the mens and a few times the urinal was all that was available. just smiled big and went about my business. but if i ever walked into a mens restroom and saw that urinal i would prolly wet my pants from laughing. . .lol

BuffyMars

Default Re: Re: Re: funny

Originally posted by Angeleyes
    toliet/urinal ive used them both. . .lol if the line to the ladies restroom is too long im not embarrassed to walk right into the mens and a few times the urinal was all that was available. just smiled big and went about my business. but if i ever walked into a mens restroom and saw that urinal i would prolly wet my pants from laughing. . .lol
    You are a brave girl. The smell alone keeps me from even stepping foot in a men's restroom.

I'm a germaphobe.