Default Myspace Question

when im typing something in my profile how do i keep it from running all together. Like i type something and want it to be divided apart but it never works any ideas

use the code"<br>" multiple times and it will put lines between whatever u put it after and the next thing u type

2006 R4 D2 Champs*
    Bleed Blue!

Default Re: Myspace Question

Originally posted by eagles_victory
    when im typing something in my profile how do i keep it from running all together. Like i type something and want it to be divided apart but it never works any ideas
    knowing html coding always helps.

try <br>, that puts a space in paragraphs(i think thats what your meaning)
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

Practice Squad

hold down shift+alt.. then quickly press F5 328097niner382 while holding down those buttons still.... turn on the heater to your house and gently tap the computer monitor.. this will trigger a space in between your myspace sentences... im just playing of course.. dont try it.. with my luck.. you'll end up getting a virus then i get sent to jail for telling you the information...

Originally posted by yourboss319
    hold down shift+alt.. then quickly press F5 328097niner382 while holding down those buttons still.... turn on the heater to your house and gently tap the computer monitor.. this will trigger a space in between your myspace sentences... im just playing of course.. dont try it.. with my luck.. you'll end up getting a virus then i get sent to jail for telling you the information...
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

Blog Entries

Originally posted by yourboss319
    lol
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

Practice Squad

Cool

Originally posted by DU_stud04

thank you thank you.... no pictures..

ahh im goin to bed