Post Schocked to see winning and shocked to see losing?

Who are the teams you have been shocked by?

BurnetBandRules

I am surprised at Jasper. I felt that they would do much better this year and make it as far as they did last year and now you barely hear about them. I am not SHOCKED but surprised. Just one band nerds opinion

I'm shocked to see that Navasota has dropped two district games, I thought they were going to be more dominant than that...

I'm also shocked that Bandera isn't doing as well in a way... I know they lost some good players and their coach, but I thought they'd make a better defense of their title than that... Sad to see, but they're still the champs until December...

Who am I shocked by because they're doing well?

My Gobblers, of course... After finishing the season 5-6 after starting 0-4 last year, and having only returned 2/3 starters, I'm really shocked/happy/pleased that we're 8-1 (4-0 in district)...

Gunna be even better next year when we return around 6 or 7 on D and 8/9 on O

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

BurnetBandRules:
    Just one band nerds opinion
    LOL, you said it, not us

All-American

BurnetBandRules:
    I am surprised at Jasper. I felt that they would do much better this year and make it as far as they did last year and now you barely hear about them. I am not SHOCKED but surprised. Just one band nerds opinion
    They are district winners, undefeated in district, ranked in the state Top 10 in more than one poll, including AP. What have you not heard? I think Jasper fans are hearing plenty. Just keeping our powder dry this time around. And it is too soon to say they won't get as far as they did last year.
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

All-American

I was SHOCKED to hear Bishop was 5-0 and had some top 20 considerations in some polls. They won't make the playoffs now. eek!