Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ps3

Default ps3

why is it the more i play it the more i like it???? i think i may end up buying one.....
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

NDFootball

wait til it drops its price a little

All-American

Default Re: ps3

Originally posted by DU_stud04
    why is it the more i play it the more i like it???? i think i may end up buying one.....
    I saw two at Sam's today but no Wii.

NDFootball

Default Re: Re: ps3

Originally posted by SintonFan
    I saw two at Sam's today but no Wii.
    I have a Wii that I'm trying to sell...

Originally posted by NDFootball
    wait til it drops its price a little
    i think ill end up getting one when i move into the new apartment, which wont be till august, hopefully it goes down by then. if not ohwell.... they're freakin sweet.
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

NDFootball

i think ill end up getting one when i move into the new apartment, which wont be till august, hopefully it goes down by then. if not ohwell.... they're freakin sweet.
    yeah they are...if the price drops i'm pretty sure it's going to be this summer. I think that's what I read somewhere.

All-American

Default Re: Re: Re: ps3

I have a Wii that I'm trying to sell...
    And are you asking what you Wii is worth?

yeah they are...if the price drops i'm pretty sure it's going to be this summer. I think that's what I read somewhere.
    i havent really payed attention to the details in these gaming systems,.....till now. blue ray disk, 60 gig hd, wireless/bluetooth.....

its not just a gaming system anymore, its a computer. finished a game of madden then checked my facebook without having to get up hahaha

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

NDFootball

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: ps3

Originally posted by SintonFan
    And are you asking what you Wii is worth?
    I'm open for negotiating...

I'm tryin to sell it b/c I decided I need a new PC more than I need a Wii right now. I have a couple of games for it including the new Zelda it's as good as everyone says (b'.')b

NDFootball

i havent really payed attention to the details in these gaming systems,.....till now. blue ray disk, 60 gig hd, wireless/bluetooth.....

its not just a gaming system anymore, its a computer. finished a game of madden then checked my facebook without having to get up hahaha
    ps3's are amazing no doubt

All-American

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ps3

I'm open for negotiating...

I'm tryin to sell it b/c I decided I need a new PC more than I need a Wii right now. I have a couple of games for it including the new Zelda it's as good as everyone says (b'.')b
    Go to Craigslist.org to sell it. Someone will buy it quick, no doubt.

All-American

ps3's are amazing no doubt
    Oblivion, MGS4, Assassins Creed are just a few that are going to get more people buying the PS3. I can't wait for Assasins Creed to come out.

NDFootball

Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
    Oblivion, MGS4, Assassins Creed are just a few that are going to get more people buying the PS3. I can't wait for Assasins Creed to come out.
    Assassins is also coming out for the 360. Oblivion is already out for the 360 :P and it's AWESOME.

MGS4 will be the reason I buy a ps3...that plus the final fantasy series

All-American

Those Wii's are overstocked now. Once they became readily available the demand for them went way down. I was at Wal-Mart this evening and they were just sitting there in the case.

Adidas4I0s

there was an announcement a while back and the price won't drop until either 2008 or 2009 if I remember correctly.