All-American

Default This is 3A Texas High School Football Web Site! Knock knock!

Earth to 3A downlow. Please stick with the subject of what this is about. And don't give me that bit about the offseason. There are coaching changes that can keep up the interest and it is even better than watching ants work on a warm day. So let's get with it. A thrend has even been starting on greatests actors for crying out loud. That is like saying one apple is the best tasting apple ever. Come on everyone! Get with the subject! Shame on all of you! Let's come back down to earth! You are getting out of static range. Shame on you all!!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

*** Ejected Player ***

KNOCK, KNOCK - IT'S THE OFF SEASON

BTW: The girls beat Orange Grove this morning 10-0.

thatsminty

oh we're sorry

well I'm personally not, but seriously how many times can a Bear fan take the fact that they utterly were horrible this year?

besides that, I usually let you know if my thread is offtopic, so that you wont complain about it not being ontopic....

see I can be considerate.

All-American

Originally posted by pirate4state
    KNOCK, KNOCK - IT'S THE OFF SEASON

BTW: The girls beat Orange Grove this morning 10-0.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Default Re: This is 3A Texas High School Football Web Site! Knock knock!

Originally posted by Phil C
    Earth to 3A downlow. Please stick with the subject of what this is about. And don't give me that bit about the offseason. There are coaching changes that can keep up the interest and it is even better than watching ants work on a warm day. So let's get with it. A thrend has even been starting on greatests actors for crying out loud. That is like saying one apple is the best tasting apple ever. Come on everyone! Get with the subject! Shame on all of you! Let's come back down to earth! You are getting out of static range. Shame on you all!!

umm yea remind me of this thread when we get another Dawn At Socorro thread from u
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

Default Re: This is 3A Texas High School Football Web Site! Knock knock!

Originally posted by Phil C

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!!

All-American

Default Re: Re: This is 3A Texas High School Football Web Site! Knock knock!

Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
    umm yea remind me of this thread when we get another Dawn At Socorro thread from u
    SHOW SOME COMPASSION!

Phil C Cares!

Letterman

All-American

I did check it out but I don't think they are showing it on tv anytime soon.

Phil C Cares!

All-American

Thats a great movie by the way.

Adidas4I0s

Default Re: Re: Re: This is 3A Texas High School Football Web Site! Knock knock!

Originally posted by turbostud
    Thats a great movie by the way.
    I wish I could find it on TV or some place to rent. I have a timer in my DVR to record it if it ever comes on again...

Mary Elizabeth Spacek is from Quitman
    and quitman played a 3A school

does that count?

All-State

Default my Fav

oh Was this a football thread, lol.

LIBERTY HILL, STILL ONE OF THE BEST PROGRAMS IN TEXAS!!!!!