Default Congrats to the Lady Gobblers

..... Lady Gobblers won tonight in Gregory Portland against Orange Grove in Round 1 of the basketball playoffs. Way to Go Coach Fryer (1st year with the girls) I am so proud to see the girl's programs starting to "take off" and have some success.. Keep it going girls......

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

That's awsome. I saw in the paper that they would be playing here tonight. Good Luck in the next round!!

And I just read that the boys beat Yoakum for the first time in a while to make the playoffs...

cool deals

All-American

congrats to both ...good luck through the playoffs...
    STATE CHAMPIONS 1973, 1974, 1987
    STATE FINALISTS 1970, 1975, 1985
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004

*** Ejected Player ***

44...make sure that you tell the girls to "BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!!

Though it looks like they won't meet West Oso until the regional finals...

Originally posted by Adidas410s
    44...make sure that you tell the girls to "BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!!

Though it looks like they won't meet West Oso until the regional finals...
    That would be AWESOME if they make it that far...

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

Amen even though whoever plays West Oso girls gets a break because one of their star players is hurt and out for the season.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by Phil C
    Amen even though whoever plays West Oso girls gets a break because one of their star players is hurt and out for the season.
    The same thing happened at Wylie. On the opening tip in a practice game against Crowley, Wylie's 2nd leading scorer broke her leg. Sad times indeed

the Lady Gobblers will play San Diego in Taft on Friday night (16th) - no word on who the boys play