Default Question for Aggie fans (keep it civil)

Would you rather be mediocre but beat UT 8 out of 10 years or be a consistent top 15 team but only split with the longhorns.

I would take option number 2...I am not particularly obsessed with the Longhorns and would prefer to be a consistently top team.
    [img][/img]

By mediocre do you mean something like a 7-5 record, or 5-7 missing bowl games?

I am sometimes mistaken, but I am never wrong.

People who buys Macs are stupid.

Yeah....range from 9-3 with a mid-major bowl appearance to say 5-7 or 4-8 and miss a bowl all-together...kind-of what has been happening over the last 10 years.

Originally posted by Emerson1
    By mediocre do you mean something like a 7-5 record, or 5-7 missing bowl games?
    [img][/img]

Default Re: Question for Aggie fans (keep it civil)

Originally posted by vet93
    Would you rather be mediocre but beat UT 8 out of 10 years or be a consistent top 15 team but only split with the longhorns.

I would take option number 2...I am not particularly obsessed with the Longhorns and would prefer to be a consistently top team.
    Option 2. Keeps the series interesting and I'm already tired of beating UT.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

Default Re: Re: Question for Aggie fans (keep it civil)

BDR...I like the way you think! When I was at A&M we beat the longhorns 7 out of 8 years...We also beat your Tigers and Bo Jackson It has really been hard the last 7 or 8 years as we have fallen into this latest cycle...I think that the state of Texas football is much stronger when there is a strong UT/A&M rivalry...hopefully we can enter a new era and both compete at a high level!

Originally posted by big daddy russ
    Option 2. Keeps the series interesting and I'm already tired of beating UT.
    [img][/img]

Default Re: Re: Re: Question for Aggie fans (keep it civil)

Originally posted by vet93
    BDR...I like the way you think! When I was at A&M we beat the longhorns 7 out of 8 years...We also beat your Tigers and Bo Jackson It has really been hard the last 7 or 8 years as we have fallen into this latest cycle...I think that the state of Texas football is much stronger when there is a strong UT/A&M rivalry...hopefully we can enter a new era and both compete at a high level!
    Yeah, you must've been there during the glory years in the 80's. I think it was 85 when ya'll played Auburn in the Cotton Bowl.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO