Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

Default Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

I am officially through with orthodontics!!

The last kid just got her braces off!!!

Default Re: Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    I am officially through with orthodontics!!

The last kid just got her braces off!!!

knock on wood! Ive seen crazy things happen!

Default Re: Re: Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kaorder1999
    knock on wood! Ive seen crazy things happen!
    Don't EVEN say that!!!

$13,000 later, those kids better not do ANYTHING to jeopardize their teeth!

All-American BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END's Avatar

You forgot retainers. Tell her to get bonded ones on top and bottom if possible.
    Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Liaison to Big XII Football, In Charge of Heavy Lifting

I Can Crush You Mentally and Physically

Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
    You forgot retainers. Tell her to get bonded ones on top and bottom if possible.
    Yeah....but it's all paid for, so I don't have to fork over any more money!

I know they do the bonded on the bottom, but for the other kids, it was just a clear plastic/acrylic looking thing that fit over their teeth on the top.

Im pretty sure that is what she has, she hasn't made it back to my office to show me yet.

lepfan

I am about to start...except I only have one that needs them. I decided to wait with hers after seing my niece get them at age 11 and then back again at 14. I figured I would just pay for one round instead of two!!!!

I know they do the bonded on the bottom, but for the other kids, it was just a clear plastic/acrylic looking thing that fit over their teeth on the top.

Im pretty sure that is what she has, she hasn't made it back to my office to show me yet.
    They did bonded on the top for me. I demanded that they did, and they told me that they are just as successful as the other retainers with a lot less hassle and a lot cheaper.

.... but for the other kids, it was just a clear plastic/acrylic looking thing that fit over their teeth on the top.
    I know for most kids, mine included, they only wear it for about a month and then "forget" to wear it... her teeth have shifted but not so bad that she needs braces again...

They did bonded on the top for me. I demanded that they did, and they told me that they are just as successful as the other retainers with a lot less hassle and a lot cheaper.
    Why wouldn't they just do that for everyone then?

Even when I had my retainer...it was a bonded on bottom and just a pop in retainer on top. I would have much rather have had the bonded on top too....but is it behind your teeth like the bottom one is? Or on the front like a normal pop in retainer??

I have 2 months left

Its amazing
    my 2 have had braces for years
    all of a sudden
    "Hey this is your last payment"
    oh btw
    your kids teeth are done
    time to take em off lol

I will get such a raise when the kids are gone
    well a lil maybe

Why wouldn't they just do that for everyone then?

Even when I had my retainer...it was a bonded on bottom and just a pop in retainer on top. I would have much rather have had the bonded on top too....but is it behind your teeth like the bottom one is? Or on the front like a normal pop in retainer??
    Behind your teeth. I don't go see the orthodontist again until I'm 21 to get them off. I love them, and they don't do it for everyone because the want to have patients visit them and make more money, hence why I demanded to have them this way. There has been no change at all in the integrity of my teeth with these. I love them.

Behind your teeth. I don't go see the orthodontist again until I'm 21 to get them off. I love them, and they don't do it for everyone because the want to have patients visit them and make more money, hence why I demanded to have them this way. There has been no change at all in the integrity of my teeth with these. I love them.
    Anything to do with their retainers is paid for already.

When my son got his retainer, one of the dogs chewed it up....it was replaced at no charge.

Anything to do with their retainers is paid for already.

When my son got his retainer, one of the dogs chewed it up....it was replaced at no charge.
    Yeah, but what about the office visits? They said the same thing for me, but they only paid for so many visits to get the retainer tightened. I never have to waste gas money to go to the office, nor do I ever forget to put them in. It looks better and feels better. I had a retainer like the one Ashton is probably going to get before, and it's a pain in the rear.

All-District

They put a small silver bonded one of the bottom of my teeth when I got mine off. I guess it's never comming off.. it's been 2 years and they haven't said anything about it!

Originally posted by stangGirl2007
    They put a small silver bonded one of the bottom of my teeth when I got mine off. I guess it's never comming off.. it's been 2 years and they haven't said anything about it!
    It will get taken off when you're 21 if you want it to. I have one of those on top and bottom.