Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default NFC Championship Game: Saints vs Bears

Saints offense is great but i look for the bears to be able to slow them down and win with special teams and defense. Bears over the Saints. Saints were close to being the San Antonio Saints

JJ7997

Let the Grossman bashing begin ! I think Duece and the Saints offense will really expose the so-called great D of the Bears. Alot of fumbles and picks by you-know-who will also help.

GreenGobbla

going with the saints in this one. really like the bears d, but i think the saints offense is gonna be too much, and plus i think grossman is gonna choke

Starter

This all depends on the bears Offense, or pretty much just Grossman. Although the Bears D is great, The Saints have moved the ball well on any defense they have played all year, including a pretty good eagles defense last week. So IMO the bears offense will determine whether they go to the SB or not. I hope the bears pull it out.
    "With hard work comes success"

05 Wimberley Texans State Champs

ok the Bears D has NOT been good let alone great since Harris has been out..If the Bears win it will be because of GASP the offense and how well Grossman plays
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
    ok the Bears D has NOT been good let alone great since Harris has been out..If the Bears win it will be because of GASP the offense and how well Grossman plays
    The Saints will move the ball but the Bears D will score and the special teams to win it. Grossman just needs to avoid turning the ball over

Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
    The Saints will move the ball but the Bears D will score and the special teams to win it. Grossman just needs to avoid turning the ball over

While the D for the Bears have started well, I still dont think they can just hope Grossman avoids making mistakes, he will have to make PLAYS...The bears D just has not been playing well at all last 5-6 games...They are getting pressure on Brees early, but will have to see if that keeps up
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

All-American

turnovers could be costly...
    STATE CHAMPIONS 1973, 1974, 1987
    STATE FINALISTS 1970, 1975, 1985
    1986, 1993, 1998, 2004

Letterman

That wasnt a fumble at all that was a horrible call he was down.

The ruling on the field stands ITS A FUMBLE

JJ7997

What is up with the playcalling ? Duece gets five yards on first down and then they just abandon it. Thrown on all three downs, WTH ? I believe with their backs that the Saints could pick up a first down by running all three times. They are making a pitiful performance by the Bears look good and its disgusting.

The field conditions are the same for both teams, but I think the Saints would be ahead on the Bears on turf in an indoor stadium. I don't think the Saints can beat the Bears in these conditions----and hats off to the Bear "D"....they came to play today.

JakefootballGOD

if they will stop killing themselves they might have a shot...fumbles, penalties all that crap they need to play football!!

Originally posted by JakefootballGOD
    if they will stop killing themselves they might have a shot...fumbles, penalties all that crap they need to play football!!
    The Bears are playing 60's Packer football...

they give Brees time to pass the Saints will get back into the game
    Last edited by SintonFan_inAustin; 01-21-2007 at 04:39 PM.