Default that was some nasty weather

My buddy was headed to the bay to go fishing and decided to turn around it was so bad...

he got home, went into his bedroom and told his sleeping wife "It's nasty out there!"... she woke up, then replied, "I know, can you believe my husband is fishing in that mess?"

Passages-Malibu recovering from a HS football addiction

Round 2 is on it's way. Expecting freezing rain, sleet, and snow here starting tomorrow and carrying through the weekend. Today was the first day to get above freezing here since last Friday and we shouldn't see anything above again until Tuesday or Wednesday.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. El Presidente
    AKA "El Guapo"
    The greatest dirt waterer to ever live!
    Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. - Thanks for that one 44!

Originally posted by GreenMonster
    Round 2 is on it's way. Expecting freezing rain, sleet, and snow here starting tomorrow and carrying through the weekend. Today was the first day to get above freezing here since last Friday and we shouldn't see anything above again until Tuesday or Wednesday.
    Yah, it was cold here as well, they say the humidity makes it feel colder... dunno how but that's what they say... felt good to me