(skip to bottom for easy explanation)

After the death of his younger brother, a troubled 19-year-old street dancer from Los Angeles is able to bypass juvenile hall by enrolling in the historically black, Truth University in Atlanta, Georgia. But his efforts to get an education and woo the girl he likes are sidelined when he is courted by the top two campus fraternities, both of which want and need his fierce street-style dance moves to win the highly coveted national step show competition.

All in all, most people could have seen this movie, a remix of "You got served"+ "Drum line"...and in reality, it is that but yet again far away from it. I enjoyed this one, which I've been wanting to see since i first saw the previews. It pertained a lot of good dancing, and some stepping as well.

in this movie, the beginning kinda made me feel a tad bit motion-sick with all the seeming fast forward effects added to the dancers,almost to the effect of matrix time on extacy. it didn't last long however and the movie really got into full stride. A lot of great dancing.

all in all, even though predictable, it was still an enjoyable movie, defiantly see with friends and crack jokes. i had the fortunate chance of watching this one with a lot of my friends who are in Omega Psi Phi Fraternity(ΩΨΦ ) and we had a blast. A lot better than the yahoo ratings of a C+ LINK

In short, i enjoyed it, lots of good dancing/stepping, have fun with it...enjoy.