Diboll-Lumberjack#-74

Post Who will win out of 20 3a

refer back down to the post i made earlier. but post ur thoughts of who u thinks will win 20 3a.

Newton

Diboll

Jasper

kirbyvill

Woodvill

Hunington

eye of the tiger

Jasper or Newton should win and I think Diboll will be the third playoff team. I think the Jasper v Newton game will be something to see.

Diboll-Lumberjack#-74

i think jasper will lose its edge and it will come down to newton and diboll for the District Championship. For the last home game of the season for diboll.

mojjo_1

I pick Jasper, Newton, Diboll,

duckbutter

I'll pick Newton, Jasper and Kirbyville as my darkhorse for the district.

*** Ejected Player ***

im going Diboll Hunington an Woodville Jasper an Newton falls out

Bulldog92

First of all, welcome Diboll fans/players. It's nice to see some of you Lumberjacks on the board. Secondly, you probably won't beat out two top-ten teams and win this district. I know you guys got off to a slow start, but I also know that you have a solid team.

1- Jasper; 2- Newton; 3- Diboll; 4- Kirbyville; 5- Woodville; 6- Huntington.

All-American

I will stick my neck out, one more time...I think either Kirbyville or Woodville will take that 3rd playoff spot, this year.

classof 85

Thumbs down

Dibollfan11 You will fall out before that happens. Diboll has had some pretty good teams in the past but lets give Jasper & Newton their due respect. I say Jasper goes undefeated and wins the 3A state Title with Newton close behind in D-2. I think Jasper would have a very Legit shot at a 4A title if still there. I think this will be a very good year for East Texas in the state title runs. Good luck Diboll and everyone else.

Super_Fan

Either Jasper or Newton.

98Eagle

Toss up between Jasper and Newton.