Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American

Default Tiger WR's Top 10 NFL Draft Prospects

10. Ted Ginn Jr - Ohio State - One of the best and fastest athletes in this draft.
    9. Justin Blaylock - Texas - Utility lineman that can play right tackle or guard in the league.
    8. Patrick Willis - Ole Miss - Huge athlete at LB.
    7. Reggie Nelson - Florida - Hybrid type defensive back that can play corner or safety on the next level.
    6. Paul Posluszny - Penn State - What more can you say about him that hasn't been said.
    5. Dwayne Jarrett - Southern California - Big and fast! He has great hands and will be wonderful in the league
    4. Joe Thomas - Wisconsin - Top linemen in College and will be a good left tackle in the NFL.
    3. Adrian Peterson - Oklahoma - AD, nuff said.
    2. Calvin Johnson - Georgia Tech - Perhaps the best WR prospect over the past 5 years. 6'5" 4.3 forty and 45 inch vertical.
    1. Brady Quinn - Notre Dame - Was prepared for the league by Charlie Weiss which will help him in the draft. Great QB and deserves to be #1

*Note* If these juniors decide to come out then this will be the preliminary selection. My final will come after the combine.
    Last edited by Old Tiger; 12-10-2006 at 06:34 AM.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

pantherpop

i agree with that list. good job. brady should be a great qb in the nfl, and i really like the patrick willis at number 8. i saw him play before and he is a monster at lb

NDFootball

Showing some love to Brady Quinn? You surprise me...

Troy Smith will catch the Heisman curse, mark it down. I didn't see him on this but maybe my eyes are just getting worse.

All-American

Originally posted by NDFootball
    Showing some love to Brady Quinn? You surprise me...

Troy Smith will catch the Heisman curse, mark it down. I didn't see him on this but maybe my eyes are just getting worse.
    Where a player is from does not matter in this selection of athletes.

Troy Smith will be a good QB in the league. Heisman curse never hurt Palmer...

*** Ejected Player ***

you won't see 3 wideouts go in the top 10 of the draft.

NDFootball

Originally posted by Tiger WR
    Where a player is from does not matter in this selection of athletes.

Troy Smith will be a good QB in the league. Heisman curse never hurt Palmer...
    It's only Palmer's 3rd year...and he's only had one good year so far.

All-American

Originally posted by Adidas410s
    you won't see 3 wideouts go in the top 10 of the draft.
    It is not a top 10 draft picks, it is prospects.

All-American

Originally posted by NDFootball
    It's only Palmer's 3rd year...and he's only had one good year so far.
    Look what he has done for the Bengals though They are now a winning team and it's because of him.

Look what he has done for the Bengals though They are now a winning team and it's because of him.
    they were already on the up swing and winning with Jon Kitna at QB... and his knee injury last year seems pretty curse like

All-American

Fal44

good list....

*** Ejected Player ***

it's almost good except you left the top linebacker in the nation off the list:

H.B. Blades

g$$

Justin Blalock is projected to play G or C in the NFL, not tackle. Good prospect no doubt. Not top 10 though. Mid to late 1st rounder, maybe early 2nd. Guards & centers do NOT go top 10 very often.

Default Re: Tiger WR's Top 10 NFL Draft Prospects

10. Ted Ginn Jr - Ohio State - One of the best and fastest athletes in this draft.
    9. Justin Blaylock - Texas - Utility lineman that can play right tackle or guard in the league.
    8. Patrick Willis - Ole Miss - Huge athlete at LB.
    7. Reggie Nelson - Florida - Hybrid type defensive back that can play corner or safety on the next level.
    6. Paul Posluszny - Penn State - What more can you say about him that hasn't been said.
    5. Dwayne Jarrett - Southern California - Big and fast! He has great hands and will be wonderful in the league
    4. Joe Thomas - Wisconsin - Top linemen in College and will be a good left tackle in the NFL.
    3. Adrian Peterson - Oklahoma - AD, nuff said.
    2. Calvin Johnson - Georgia Tech - Perhaps the best WR prospect over the past 5 years. 6'5" 4.3 forty and 45 inch vertical.
    1. Brady Quinn - Notre Dame - Was prepared for the league by Charlie Weiss which will help him in the draft. Great QB and deserves to be #1

*Note* If these juniors decide to come out then this will be the preliminary selection. My final will come after the combine.

what web site did this come from?

awizzy

dang tiger i think u could take mel kiper spot...this list gets the awizzy approval