AggieJohn

Talking Liberty VS. Stafford

So does that mean we might have a chance to win ...i know that they had a pretty choice team about 3 or four years ago ....had a qb named bostic i think...he could do some fancy things with the ball

[This message has been edited by explayer2001 (edited September 16, 2002).]

eye of the tiger

Dont know too much about Stafford, but most are picking them last in their district. 3-4 starters and only 6 lettermen returning from a winless team last year. Probably going to be a long year for the Spartans.

AggieJohn

Originally posted by explayer2001:
    So does that mean we might have a chance to win ...i know that they had a pretty choice team about 3 or four years ago ....had a qb named bostic i think...he could do some fancy things with the ball

[This message has been edited by explayer2001 (edited September 16, 2002).]

eye of the tiger

I think Liberty will win. Good luck

eye of the tiger

Collier Sharp favors Liberty by 9

AggieJohn

Originally posted by eye of the tiger:
    Collier Sharp favors Liberty by 9
    thanks....if anyone from stafford can give a report of if anyone has played them can you give me some DL...i'm in charge of making a scouting report for a TV station

Junior Varsity

Bostic was a RB, son of former Oilers DB Keith Bostic (who was always raving like a lunatic on the Stafford sidelines and once tried to kick our QB when he was down on their side). He was a real dangerous runner but never had much supporting cast. He graduated a year ago, I think.
    Remember - this is still just a game played by kids...

AggieJohn

Question

what ever happened to bostic