Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-American

Default 7th Grade Girls Basketball

That's some crazy stuff!
    Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
    kep is always 100% serious. He doesn't joke and doesn't like people who do.

Blog Entries

i fall asleep every time

All-American

All the crazy parents were way too loud for me to be able to sleep!

Blog Entries

i ment in the car....the parents act like its the superbowl and the games ar 7-6...

bulldogman06

Haha I love ti when you hear a parent goin, "what does that coach think hes doin? id definitely be runnin a zone" or somethin to that extent. yea, ok, 7th grade girls runnin all kinds of defenses blah blah blah just go out there, guard one person, and have fun at that age.

Blog Entries

i wonder what is the avg jump ball per gam is in this wonderful sport

All-American

Originally posted by coach
    i wonder what is the avg jump ball per gam is in this wonderful sport
    There were about 50 tonight in 2 games!

All-American

I watched some of my sisters game that is the most boring basketball game you'll ever watch!
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

same in all sports ... call a girl out on a bang-bang play at first and mommy comes unglued - some wild stuff

i worked an ASA 10U-B tournament this weeknd, thats bottom of the barrel for tournament ball ..... my partner, a good veteran official, made a call on a close play and I heard from behind the backstop: "These are obviously rec umps, they're not used to this quality of ball." - I actually laughed out loud on that one .... but in 10U-B ball its the fans that actually keep it somewhat entertaining at times, I assume its the same for middle school hoops, you hear the craziest things from fans/parents, even coaches

All-American

Originally posted by Tiger WR
    I watched some of my sisters game that is the most boring basketball game you'll ever watch!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Originally posted by kepdawg
    There were about 50 tonight in 2 games!
    COME ON PEOPLE! SHOW UP!!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

awizzy

man i tought some of my sisters games were preaty good...i know one school, i do not who, they would press and score like 60 in girls, thats not bad

awizzy

Originally posted by 3afan
    same in all sports ... call a girl out on a bang-bang play at first and mommy comes unglued - some wild stuff

i worked an ASA 10U-B tournament this weeknd, thats bottom of the barrel for tournament ball ..... my partner, a good veteran official, made a call on a close play and I heard from behind the backstop: "These are obviously rec umps, they're not used to this quality of ball." - I actually laughed out loud on that one .... but in 10U-B ball its the fans that actually keep it somewhat entertaining at times, I assume its the same for middle school hoops, you hear the craziest things from fans/parents, even coaches

i was a ref at a little dribblers game once and these kids where like 10 or 11 and i may have made a bad call...and the coach calls a timeout and rushes out on the court and starts yelling at me...so i had to T him up...in little dribblers...i had to use a T....lol it was funny