Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    All-American

Default The Sinton Matador

It is me! At my conference in El Paso last week they took us to the Solar de la Paloma in Juarez, Mexico on Wednesday evening. They served us great food, singin, music and some great young dancers. Some of us got to get into the bullring and do some bullfighting and one of them was yours truly. A great experience indeed making me think that I need to change from the Sinton GodFather to the Sinton Matador. It was a lot of fun and if you ever go to El Paso for a vacation it is worth spending an evening at the Solar de la Plaza. I also got a certificate for fighting the brave bull and had someone take pictures (I hope they come out well because it was at night and may have been to dark). If so I hope maybe Sinton44 or someone can put them on a thread sometime. OLE!!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

How many margaritas does it take to get in the ring with the bull?

All-American

Originally posted by GATAPride77
    How many margaritas does it take to get in the ring with the bull?
    I don't know if they can help. I can't drink alcoholic beverages due to my diebetic medicine but I am sure it may have helped some of them get up the courage.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

*** Ejected Player ***

so does this mean that Sinton66's claim to the Sinton Godfather throne will now go uncontested???

All-American

Phil C Cares!

All-American

I'm sorry I couldn't get the Herb Albert version. It is great and was done in 1962. The background shouting was from a real bullfight in Tiajuana, Mexico with 20,000 people shouting.

Phil C Cares!

Originally posted by Adidas410s
    so does this mean that Sinton66's claim to the Sinton Godfather throne will now go uncontested???
    sinton66 has never....EVER..... made any claims regarding God Fathership. How about we put that one to bed?

Designed and created by pirate44

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by sinton66
    sinton66 has never....EVER..... made any claims regarding God Fathership. How about we put that one to bed?
    you can't put the masses to rest! A man can only have one title...and if Phil is now the Sinton Matador...well somebody has to "phil" his old post!

All-American

you can't put the masses to rest! A man can only have one title...and if Phil is now the Sinton Matador...well somebody has to "phil" his old post!
    Thanks for the support Ad but as far as 66 goes we better let this one go. It was what I used to be called by the volleyball and other players mainly in the early part of this decade. There are some in town (not 66) that think I should give this title up. We will see.

Phil C Cares!

*** Ejected Player ***

ttt for RMAC

All-American

Hey Phil, I wrestled a bear once!

sinton66 will not run for God Fathership, and if elected will not serve.

Designed and created by pirate44

bulldogman06

I have never heard it called God Fathership... say it a few times it sounds pretty funny

Well...since Phil has 2 names on here...can't he be both??

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Well...since Phil has 2 names on here...can't he be both??