Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

3afan:
    i just got up and read thru this thread - pretty funny stuff all in all. its so obvious the "band booster" side is very passionate about their side, and the "band basher" (just for a term that sounded right for this post) side is just trying to ruffle feathers. sounds like they did - pretty funny.

now, for my opinion you've all been waiting for .....
    uh, I dont think so - I'd better spend my time working on the Forney/WP "Game Day" for the program!

aww...u too scared to give an opinion old man???

well, all i'll say is that the teamS have a right to come out and warm up before the second half - in fact, as a TASO official myself i'd expect them to be READY TO PLAY when halftime was over. READY TO PLAY.

so there, interpret that how you like ...

<small>[ November 09, 2003, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

3afan:
    well, all i'll say is that the teamS have a right to come out and warm up before the second half - in fact, as a TASO official myself i'd expect them to be READY TO PLAY when halftime was over. READY TO PLAY.

so there ...

<small>[ November 09, 2003, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

BullFrog Dad

I like the game and the halftime show. Kinda' like bacon and eggs. But I want to take this opportunity to wish all kids 1A to 5A good luck at Saturday's State Cross Country "Our Sport is Your Sport's Punishment" Meet!!!!

BHS#1

In the words of a band member I know "Gees Louise". I was watching the half time show I didn't even notice the LH players coming on to the field. Did anyone get hit by a football or knocked over? All I saw was the kids on the field playing there best seniors and 8th grade included. I bet if you took a poll of all the people there know one noticed really? Besides I would like to get creamed by a cute football player.

<small>[ November 09, 2003, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: BHS#1 ]</small>

Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

olddog73:
    I HOPE WHEN YOU ALL WAKE UP IN THE MORNING YOU ALL DECIDE TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE AND JUST DROP THIS. AS A BURNET FOOTBALL FAN I THINK THIS BECAME A PRETTY EMBARESSING SUBJECT. LH WAS NOT BEING RUDE, THEY WERE TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS UNDER EXTREEM PRESSURE. NO MORE WHINNING ABOUT THE BAND, PLEASEEEE! IF YOU WANT TO "PUT YOUR SELF IN SOME ONES SHOES" PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF THOSE LH FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND COACHES WHO WHERE ABOUT TO SEE THEIR PERFECT SEASON COME TO AN END. AND SINCE WERE BEING SO SENSITIVE PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF THEIR PARENTS! THEY WERE TRYING TO DO ANYTHING THEY COULD DO TO GET AN EDGE. NUFF SAID
    BHS#1:
    In the words of a band member I know "Gees Louise". I was watching the half time show I didn't even notice the LH players coming on to the field. Did anyone get hit by a football or knocked over? All I saw was the kids on the field playing there best seniors and 8th grade included. I bet if you took a poll of all the people there know one noticed really? Besides I would like to get creamed by a cute football player.
    Thanks to both of you for understanding. There was absolutely no disrespect meant toward the Burnet band - the discrespect would have come IF our players had run through the cheerleaders sign & caused our fans to stand up and cheer in the middle of the band's performance. The halftime talk with the coach was over; it was cold; we were behind (quite a bit if you remember the score at half); and our players ALWAYS warm up the last minute or so before halftime is over, including at home. I have not heard LH band members or band parents complain about the football players being on the football field. I support all bands and watch the halftime shows, except when I help in the concession stand, even though my children choose football over band. Band members/parents, please do not take our players warming up as disrespect; they certainly had other things on their minds, like how to get back into the ballgame and not allow your team to mop the field with them.
    Quick side! Strong side! Crank up the Machine!

lepfan

3afan--you pegged me ... hehehe

b-townhottie06

LIBERT HILL DID NOT SUCK!!!

I CHANGED HIS POST!!!!!!!

<small>[ November 09, 2003, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: b-townhottie06 ]</small>

lepfan:
    3afan--you pegged me ... hehehe
    whose side did you think he would take? yours or his 'little' boys'....

b-townhottie06

DONT SHUT UP JASON!!!

I CHANGED THIS ONE TO!!

<small>[ November 09, 2003, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: b-townhottie06 ]</small>

b-townhottie06:
    JAON SHUT UP!!!!!!!!
    ya jaon quit talking about burent

<small>[ November 09, 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

<small>[ November 09, 2003, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

can't believe this topic has gone 4 pages ....

b-townhottie06

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SAW THE YOU SUCK MESSAGE:

that was NOT me, i swear to each and every single one of yall. That was my little brother, i didn't sign out and he says my mother told him to use my name, PLEASE dont be mad at me. The LH band did NOT suck at all...Please believe me, if you have and comments about that please private message me and i will try to clear that up..

im sorry that my brother said that.