Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    b-townhottie06

Why the flutes? what did they do wrong? LOL

HEY.....i want to see a crazy person run around during the game! LOL it would be funny!!!

lepfan

bigdogsbulldogmom:
    lepfan,im not upset about the scenario,your arrogance is what irritates
    that is the second time today I have been called arrogant...I guess I need to look into that...I just don't see how what you are all describing would upset anyone....sorry, just my thoughts and opinions...I am trying to get you to see the flip side of this...but you just seem to be ignoring it...I apologize for the apparent arrogance and upseting you...again not my intentions...I will work on that

lepfan

b-townhottie06:
    Why the flutes? what did they do wrong? LOL

HEY.....i want to see a crazy person run around during the game! LOL it would be funny!!!
    I just pulled it out of the air...they are usually the daintiest of the band...no disrespect intended.

lepfan

I have added a disclaimer for future posts.

20dawgz05

well from what i learned in American Pie... flutes dont attract balls so dont worry sarah.. hahah!!!!!

b-townhottie06

AHH...i know..im just messing with you!

b-townhottie06

HEY HEY HEY...no need for that one! LOL

i too,apologize' maybe you just had to be there to get what she and i were trying to say......... no sarcasm intended

20dawgz05

LOL....it had to be said im sorry!!!... I HATE DOUBLE STANDARDS LOL THAT WAS LATE!!

BHSSenior2006

I apoliogze to, like bigdogsbulldogmom, yall
    just had to be there to see what we see. Maybe if yall were related to one of those band members yall would see our point, i was ther watching my little brother who for the first time got to do something like that!

come to think of it ,... a trombone could clothesline a wr running down the sidelines at an inopportune moment.............hmmmm

b-townhottie06

THAT WOULD BE SO DANG FUNNY TO SEE THOUGH!!!

bulldogvet85

ok to be honest nothing against burnet but i was so cold and i was looking for something to laugh about that I wanted someone to hit a band memeber so i could have something to laugh about and not worry about the cold. but on a serious note hey Lh had some adjustments to make and they needed to get warmed up before the second half started. It wasnt really rude in my opinion, i'm sorry if you felt like it was wrong but they had a game they needed to win and they needed to get some stuff done before the second half started. Like jason said it wasnt a concert it was a football game they had to be ready.

olddog73

I HOPE WHEN YOU ALL WAKE UP IN THE MORNING YOU ALL DECIDE TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE AND JUST DROP THIS. AS A BURNET FOOTBALL FAN I THINK THIS BECAME A PRETTY EMBARESSING SUBJECT. LH WAS NOT BEING RUDE, THEY WERE TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS UNDER EXTREEM PRESSURE. NO MORE WHINNING ABOUT THE BAND, PLEASEEEE! IF YOU WANT TO "PUT YOUR SELF IN SOME ONES SHOES" PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF THOSE LH FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND COACHES WHO WHERE ABOUT TO SEE THEIR PERFECT SEASON COME TO AN END. AND SINCE WERE BEING SO SENSITIVE PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF THEIR PARENTS! THEY WERE TRYING TO DO ANYTHING THEY COULD DO TO GET AN EDGE. NUFF SAID

i just got up and read thru this thread - pretty funny stuff all in all. its so obvious the "band booster" side is very passionate about their side, and the "band basher" (just for a term that sounded right for this post) side is just trying to ruffle feathers. sounds like they did - pretty funny.

now, for my opinion you've all been waiting for .....
    uh, I dont think so - I'd better spend my time working on the Forney/WP "Game Day" for the program!

<small>[ November 09, 2003, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>