Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

BHSSenior2006:
    LOL I mean, those parents are there to watch their kids, not to watch football players throw the football behind them on the field. You know i guess you should be in the parents shoes or in the peoples shoes who have a family member down there on the field during that time.

you know the crazy person running around the field would actually be really funny to see!

LOL
    If they get distracted that easily then they must not really care about watching the band

as a parent of 2 and a taxpayer i believe it is for both,otherwise they wouldnt suit up and perform . maybe you guys dont appreciate the time and effort put forth by these young students,you probably dont have children so i dont expect that you do understand. agree to disagree.nuff said

lepfan

whine, whine, whine....this is gonna take a big block of cheese FOOTBALL GAME!!!! NOT UIL CONTEST!!! y'all are starting to sound worse than Pre-K kiddos..."our field, our band, our kids" if you are that upset take it up with the proper authorities...I am sure you would be laughed out of YOUR town!!!

bigdogsbulldogmom:
    as a parent of 2 and a taxpayer i believe it is for both,otherwise they wouldnt suit up and perform . maybe you guys dont appreciate the time and effort put forth by these young students,you probably dont have children so i dont expect that you do understand. agree to disagree.nuff said
    what is for both???

20dawgz05

Cool

*STAND UP CLAPPING* that was the cutest thing ever 'nuff said sounds like my mom!!!

Bandera YaYa

Round Two!

hey,.........et yaya at the bandera game ,he says she would look good doin that.

lepfan

does it not bother anyone when the band walks around to the sidelines behind the team to get ready for half time....hmmmm, I think they should maybe wait until the buzzer goes off before they get out of the stands to go to the field...I think that may be distracting to the team,,,and what if one of those tuba players were to trip and hit one of the football players...well, I really think that would be a shame...not to mention if one of those drumsticks were to accidently fly out of the hands of one of the drummers why that could put a eye out on one of the coaches, players, officials, chain gang, etc....what should we do about that????

20dawgz05

Cool

i agree we work hard and we do all that crap (the band) but we have our time to shine at UIL CONTEST...the football players work more than we do and they have their time to shine on friday or saterday nights....i dont like bein disrespected but i dont think throwing a football is bein disrespectfull ecspecialy since it was behind us!!!......if they were like streeking down the 50 and like throwing stuff AT US then yes i would have to jump the side line but its not a big deal!!!

get tougher footballers if a tuba could take them out.........hehehe

BHSSenior2006

you go bulldogmom!! that would be funny though for a player being taken out by a tuba player!
    sorry i think its funny!

BHSSenior2006

you go bulldogmom!! that would be funny though for a player being taken out by a tuba player!
    sorry i think its funny!

lepfan

bigdogsbulldogmom:
    get tougher footballers if a tuba could take them out.........hehehe
    So, just ignore the band on the sidelines before the 2nd quarter is over...I see there seems to be a double standard here. (never said the tripped up tuba player would "take out the player" but, you know how big those tubas are and it takes a "big 'ol boy" (as roy d. mercer would say) to tote one of those around. FUNNY, no what would have been funny would have been a stray football flying on field hitting the twirler or flute player....LOL...I just love double standards that some have...

<small>[ November 08, 2003, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

20dawgz05

ive been hit in the head with a tuba it hurts.... those things are solid lol!!!

lepfan,im not upset about the scenario,your arrogance is what irritates