Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    BHSSenior2006

WHY would i be mad?

I never said i was MAD. I was just disappointed they did that. Like bigdogsbulldogmom said, it was the SENIORS last night to play a home game a real game, and it was the 8th graders first time to ever do something like that. Its a big deal to those people, why cant people be alittle more respectful to those people? How would they have liked it if they were in the middle of a game and started running around like a freaking crazy person? i dont think they would have been to happy with me interrupting their IMPORTANT moment.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

BHSSenior2006:
    WHY would i be mad?

I never said i was MAD. I was just disappointed they did that. Like bigdogsbulldogmom said, it was the SENIORS last night to play a home game a real game, and it was the 8th graders first time to ever do something like that. Its a big deal to those people, why cant people be alittle more respectful to those people? How would they have liked it if they were in the middle of a game and started running around like a freaking crazy person? i dont think they would have been to happy with me interrupting their IMPORTANT moment.
    first of all...8th graders have no business bein on the field at a varsity game, they'll get their time

SECOND...People would be mad if somebody interrupted the game because thats what the people are there to see..NOT SOME LOUSY BAND PERFORMANCE....

20dawgz05

well im in the band and it really didnt bother me that much our show wasnt like a big deal at the game it was put together realt fast......football team is the main priority at the game not the band we are prolly like #5 on the list..the f-ball team has the right to warm up b4 3rd starts!!!!

BHSSenior2006

WHAT about the parents that go to see their children. The 8th graders were on the field with the highschool band doing something that is a tradition. Maybe other schools have traditions, but that is like a tradition here at BHS. They play god bless the usa and the fight song.

BHSSenior2006:
    WHY would i be mad?

actually that would be really funny!!! Why was the 8th grade out their???? A regular half time show is bad enough

no,....... YOU dont understand ,...our field our band our kids,...dont talk down to me BOY!

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

bigdogsbulldogmom:
    no,....... YOU dont understand ,...our field our band our kids,...dont talk down to me BOY!
    not your field...its the players field, the band just borrows it to kill half an hour...

BHSSenior2006

WOW you go bigdogsbulldogmom!!!

bigdogsbulldogmom:
    I'm 5'8'', how tall are you??

<small>[ November 08, 2003, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

a 55 gallon drum wouldnt be enough roy mercer

bigdogsbulldogmom:
    a 55 gallon drum wouldnt be enough roy mercer
    *crickets cherping*.......I dont get it

20dawgz05

ok the 5 ingrediants of a football game:
    1. the team
    2. the band
    3. cheerleaders
    4. nachos
    5. the fans
    in no order......i dont think u should talk bad about the band its just a thing thats with h/s football deal with it if u dont like it go to b-room during 1/2 time!!!!

Bandera YaYa

Round One!!

Bandera YaYa:
    Round One!!
    I guess you the lovely lady carrying the sign across the ring

BHSSenior2006

LOL I mean, those parents are there to watch their kids, not to watch football players throw the football behind them on the field. You know i guess you should be in the parents shoes or in the peoples shoes who have a family member down there on the field during that time.

you know the crazy person running around the field would actually be really funny to see!

LOL