BurnetBandRules:
I was talking to all the posters on this particular topic as an entire body. No on in particualar. I know they intended no harm or disrespect by getting on the field. I would have prefered they hadn't done it while we were performing but they did what they needed to. But, I don't see what the extra two min. were going to do for them. I mean, there was a track behind us they could have trown the ball or warmed up on. Heck, the could have done it while their band was marching. BUT, you know, we all have different opinions and view points...I mean look at how many opinions have been posted thus far....120+!
I agree this was a thread that should never have started. Get smart band members and band parents! Understand that a post like the first one posted here on this football site will recieve this kind of response. Don't leave yourselve's open in the future. This would have been a great topic, Im sure on a band site. (Maybe its time that you start one.) I am proud of our band and usualy choose to watch the bands at half time rather than fight the crowds, but I don't come on 3A down low football site to see band members draw the kind of flack that they leave themselves open for with coments like the ones posted here.

<small>[ November 10, 2003, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: Hottogo ]</small>