Default My take on the Mods ...

piece-o-cake! just throw out a warning and a ROM now and then from behind a computer - blah!

now, you want tough? try "moderating" a softball game with 20 ten year old girls, each one with a mama who knows the rules better than you and can see the strike zone from where ever they are sitting; each one with a daddy standing behind the backstop talking just loud enuf for you to hear how you are a worthless piece of crap for calling HIS daughter out; each team with a coach who played baseball as a kid, hence is an expert on the fastpitch rules ....................

but for what its worth, i'll take the game over the mod job any day, or night ....

*** Ejected Player ***

why not clear the parents out from behind the backstop? I would always make it clear with the present league official if I needed help with this during little league baseball games. It makes things a lot easier on ya!

AggieJohn

Originally posted by Adidas410s
    why not clear the parents out from behind the backstop? I would always make it clear with the present league official if I needed help with this during little league baseball games. It makes things a lot easier on ya!
    some of us work for leagues that don't have the sort of power

start tossing parents.
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.