Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-District

Default Sinton vs West Oso

No one is talking. Whats up.

Our team is 1 and 5. Every team has bad years. Look at perinial NFL teams like the Cowboys, Niners, Raiders, Buccaners, etc. These guys have the best of the best players and even they struggle some years.

So Sinton is 1 and 5, these boys are playing their hearts out.

This week they will take Oso by 14. It won't be a blow out, but a win is a win.

Lets Go!
    "Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon!!!!"

*** Ejected Player ***

BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!!

sorry Phil...just had to beat ya to it!

All-American

Default Re: Sinton vs West Oso

Originally posted by Ranger354

Our team is 1 and 5. Every team has bad years. Look at perinial NFL teams like the Cowboys, Niners, Raiders, Buccaners, etc. These guys have the best of the best players and even they struggle some years.

Lets Go!
    True.. True... and besides there are 3 teams left that the Pirates can turn into W's (I left Ingleside out cause ... well you know)
    Where is Phil C when you need him

Lets Go!
    It's kinda hard to talk about games when your opponent has no one representing them on this board, besides Phil & Adidas'. We'll have more chit chat going on when we play AP & Ingleside. Mathis, Oso & Orange Grove just aren't represented on here.

Regardless of their record the Pirates will always have my support!!

Lets Go!
    no one is talking BECAUSE you are 1-5

Default Re: Re: Sinton vs West Oso

Originally posted by 3afan
    That's not true. I've had plenty to say.

All-American

Default Re: Re: Sinton vs West Oso

ouch!
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

Default Re: Re: Re: Sinton vs West Oso

Originally posted by Tiger WR
    ouch!
    haha

I have noticed that alot of Sinton people are not posting. Don't know what their deal is, but I'm here everyday. Talking crap to someone about something. Ain't that right, Casey!!

Default Re: Re: Re: Sinton vs West Oso

Originally posted by Tiger WR
    ouch!
    not trying to be a wise-arse, thats just the way it is ... people lose interest in a losing team

All-American

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Sinton vs West Oso

not trying to be a wise-arse, thats just the way it is ... people lose interest in a losing team
    I agree.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Sinton vs West Oso

It hasn't happened just yet as far as attendance though. We'll see at this weeks game.

All-American

They ain't the only ones on a losin streak. I've picked wrong the last 3 games. Sinton by 6.

Letterman

I AM A PIRATE TILL I DIE!! I know for myself, I am usually a reader more than a poster on here and offer my two-cents here and there. Most of the time if I talk on here, I am talking about my niece and volleyball and softball. I will talk on football here and there and felt that this one deserved a little comment from me. It is sad to say but most of the time, people DON'T want to talk about a team that is losing!! The fact that most Sinton posters that usually comment on here, that are not now, are bandwagon Pirates!!! They are on for the ride when we are doing good, but when we are not, then they are nowhere to be found.

Originally posted by pirateman98
    I AM A PIRATE TILL I DIE!! I know for myself, I am usually a reader more than a poster on here and offer my two-cents here and there. Most of the time if I talk on here, I am talking about my niece and volleyball and softball. I will talk on football here and there and felt that this one deserved a little comment from me. It is sad to say but most of the time, people DON'T want to talk about a team that is losing!! The fact that most Sinton posters that usually comment on here, that are not now, are bandwagon Pirates!!! They are on for the ride when we are doing good, but when we are not, then they are nowhere to be found.
    Sad, but true. What do you think we should do when the Pirates start winning again and they want back on the wagon??

Letterman

Originally posted by pirate4state
    Sad, but true. What do you think we should do when the Pirates start winning again and they want back on the wagon??
    I would want be mean and have them walk the plank.....but because I am a nice person, they can stay. In my mind, they tend to be the ones I ignore when they start talking about how good we are and how they are true Pirates fans.