Default Big Ole Taylor Ducks

That is a Big Town with

Big Wal-Mart
    Big HEB
    Big Walgreens
    Big CVS
    3 Big BBQ Places
    and a whole bunch of other retail...

How in the heck is their school enrollment 3A?

I know A LOT of 3A school districts who don't have half of the retail they have?

All-District

Not sure either but they do bounce 3a-4a-3a.....
    It does look like Hutto Is moving towards Taylor There is a big water tower that reads Hutto about a mile from Taylor city limits.

All-American BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END's Avatar

Originally posted by 87 TIGER
    Not sure either but they do bounce 3a-4a-3a.....
    It does look like Hutto Is moving towards Taylor There is a big water tower that reads Hutto about a mile from Taylor city limits.
    Yeah, it baffles me how Hutto, with the growth they are experiencing, is still in 3A. They won't be for long.
    Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Liaison to Big XII Football, In Charge of Heavy Lifting

I Can Crush You Mentally and Physically

Default Taylor & Hutto

Taylor and Hutto will both go up to 4A next round. I heard Hutto is building a second JR High and is enlarging their High School to hold 1200 kids. They will be a town with two High Schools in the very near future.

Taylor will probably be over run by some of the folks that want to get a little further out of Round Rock \ Austin \ Hutto. I would imagine that the new loop around Austin and Hutto will bring some more folks to Taylor as well.

Aliegnment will be interesting next year..................

BullFrog Dad

Default Re: Big Ole Taylor Ducks

Originally posted by Milk That Cow
    That is a Big Town with

Big Wal-Mart
    Big HEB
    Big Walgreens
    Big CVS
    3 Big BBQ Places
    and a whole bunch of other retail...

How in the heck is their school enrollment 3A?

I know A LOT of 3A school districts who don't have half of the retail they have?
    That's a drop in the bucket compared to what Lake Worth has and we aren't even close to moving up. When it comes to retail/commercial developement remember three things-Location,Location,Location!

All-American

Hey they even got a drive in chicken place where they come out to your car to take your order. WOW!

"It's my world, and everybody else just lives in it" I am EL REY!

Letterman

ah...finally some good talk about paycheck's hometown!

pancho, too bad they can't talk nice about your alma mater!
    "Take this job and shove it...I ain't workin here no more!"

Originally posted by Johnnypaycheck
    ah...finally some good talk about paycheck's hometown!

pancho, too bad they can't talk nice about your alma mater!

why cant people talk nice about it.

he did graduate didnt he

All-American

Default Re: Taylor & Hutto

Originally posted by Dogman_1969
    Taylor and Hutto will both go up to 4A next round. I heard Hutto is building a second JR High and is enlarging their High School to hold 1200 kids. They will be a town with two High Schools in the very near future.

Taylor will probably be over run by some of the folks that want to get a little further out of Round Rock \ Austin \ Hutto. I would imagine that the new loop around Austin and Hutto will bring some more folks to Taylor as well.

Aliegnment will be interesting next year..................
    There won't be two high schools anytime soon because they built Hutto High with growth in mind.

Taylor will stay in 3a.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

HipposGitErDun

Default Re: Re: Taylor & Hutto

Originally posted by Tiger WR
    There won't be two high schools anytime soon because they built Hutto High with growth in mind.

Correct,,, even though they are projecting Hutto to continue growing at a rapid rate, the High School has plans to accommodate +/- 2500 students.

We are currently at about 900 in the high school, but the numbers are much higher in the lower grades. (Lots of little Hippo football players out there.

We have about 70 kids playing 8th grade football and over 80 on the 7th grade team.

All-American

Default Re: Re: Re: Taylor & Hutto

Originally posted by HipposGitErDun

We are currently at about 900 in the high school, but the numbers are much higher in the lower grades. (Lots of little Hippo football players out there.

little hippo's?

I'm calling BS
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

All-American

Cool

Hutto will continue to grow. Taylor will as well, may not move up this realignment year but will the next. Hutto will be 4a if they have 900 in the high school. The growth is unbelievable. When will Round Rock have to build another high school along with Pflugerville??? Heard Leander is going to open one in the fall! Wow!!!

Originally posted by Johnny Utah
    Hutto will continue to grow. Taylor will as well, may not move up this realignment year but will the next. Hutto will be 4a if they have 900 in the high school. The growth is unbelievable. When will Round Rock have to build another high school along with Pflugerville??? Heard Leander is going to open one in the fall! Wow!!!
    Round Rock has 2 schools right now. They may not have to due to the other schools like Leander, Stoney Point and others real close to them. Pflugerville has Pf High, Connally, and Hendrickson high schools.

A couple of coaches from Rockdale are at Hendrickson. They left when CC left town.

hutex04

when i graduated from hutto in 2004, we had 93 total graduating. I feel the class of 2004 was the last real Hutto class, before it just got so big. Makes me sad Hutto getting so big, I remember driving past Hutto when i was young and laughing at how small it was.

All-American

Default Big Ole Taylor Ducks

I went to Hutto when the Old Middle School (aka the Old Hutto High) campus was the WHOLE school in one building. Pre-K thru 12th. Only thing good about that was seeing those young,sexy teachers while we were walking by the Elementary part of the school!!! BTW,when I graduated some 20 years ago. There was ONLY 18 graduating Seniors!!! WOW!!! My how times have changed!!!