Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    *** Ejected Player ***

Default Smithville 38, La Grange 12

Wow, it even LOOKS surreal! Sorry, couldn't resist......

There, I guess you feel lots better now.
    Last edited by herewego; 10-16-2006 at 11:07 PM.

In basketball?
    Welcome to the Pasture of Pain.

All-American

In golf?
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

All-American BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END's Avatar

I think that it's pretty crappy for you to try to bring down Smithville's team. They may be going through hard times, but those guys have always played with a lot of heart, desire, and class. Even the top teams in the state don't have those qualities.
    Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Liaison to Big XII Football, In Charge of Heavy Lifting

I Can Crush You Mentally and Physically

All-American

It hasn't been so long ago when the Tigers were in the mix for district. They will rebuild. Meanwhile, as BBDE says, let's cut them some slack. It's tough enough for kids to practice and play football without the negative stuff and ridicule.

He might be poking a little fun at Gilmer. He had them losing.
    Last edited by Bull's-eye; 10-16-2006 at 10:14 PM.
    Welcome to the Pasture of Pain.

blackflag_74

puff puff give... you're messing up the rotation...

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
    I think that it's pretty crappy for you to try to bring down Smithville's team. They may be going through hard times, but those guys have always played with a lot of heart, desire, and class. Even the top teams in the state don't have those qualities.

Dude, quit trying to play "martyr". Why are you always so "holier than thou"? That whole "we bust our butts" routine makes you sound like an old man who went to school uphill both ways. Find a sense of humor! Geez!

Pudlugger, ditto! The truth is not all teams play everyone "tough". The people in Smithville could probably care less what people think. Otherwise, they'd win more than 1.5 games a year against private 2A schools.

It' real easy to talk nicey-nice about teams you know you'll always beat. Give Smithville one good season when they threaten either La Grange or Rockdale or Caldwell for that matter, and all of a sudden, people accuse THEM of trash talking.

I put it a simple post as a joke --- a J-O-K-E, and you get your panties in a wad.
    Last edited by herewego; 10-16-2006 at 11:00 PM.

All-State

Originally posted by herewego
    Dude, quit trying to play "martyr". Why are you always so "holier than thou"? That whole "we bust our butts" routine makes you sound like an old man who went to school uphill both ways. Find a sense of humor! Geez!

I put it a simple post as a joke --- a J-O-K-E, and you get your panties in a wad.

Pudlugger, ditto! The truth is not all teams play everyone "tough". The people in Smithville could probably care less what people think. Otherwise, they'd win more than 1.5 games a year against private 2A schools.

It' real easy to talk nicey-nice about teams you know you'll always beat. Give Smithville one good season when they threaten either La Grange or Rockdale or Caldwell for that matter, and all of a sudden, people accuse THEM of trash talking.

No, no martyr, just optimistic and trying to be supportive of teams, primarily Rockdale. You try to take down a team that has hit rock bottom, but I guess it is wrong of me to try to stand up for them. Don't try to make me look bad because you're inconsiderate and think you're so great because you can get on a message board and talk trash about a group of HS students playing football.

*** Ejected Player ***

Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
    No, no martyr, just optimistic and trying to be supportive of teams, primarily Rockdale. You try to take down a team that has hit rock bottom, but I guess it is wrong of me to try to stand up for them. Don't try to make me look bad because you're inconsiderate and think you're so great because you can get on a message board and talk trash about a group of HS students playing football.
    HEEEEEEERE you go again with your "high school kids" argument. THis chatroom was not engineered exclusively for high school kids. There are far more people on plant Earth who enjoy football than just YOU. YOUR coach should at Rockdale should have forbade YOU from getting on here.

You take things WAY too personal.

All-American

Does Smithville have football at their school?

"It's my world, and everybody else just lives in it" I am EL REY!

Darren

Default Re: Smithville 38, La Grange 12

Wow, it even LOOKS surreal! Sorry, couldn't resist......

There, I guess you feel lots better now.

I think that you accidentally put Gilmer and you meant to put Rockdale.

*** Ejected Player ***

Default Re: Re: Smithville 38, La Grange 12

Originally posted by Darren
    I think that you accidentally put Gilmer and you meant to put Rockdale.
    ....or so you'd think by BBDE's overreaction.

HEEEEEEERE you go again with your "high school kids" argument. THis chatroom was not engineered exclusively for high school kids. There are far more people on plant Earth who enjoy football than just YOU. YOUR coach should at Rockdale should have forbade YOU from getting on here.

You take things WAY too personal.
    I'm not taking things personally, I just think that people who get on a message board and try to talk down on HS kids need to get a life and grow up. This message board was not made simply for you to get on here and get your kicks trying to demean the accomplishments or highlight the failures of HS athletes. Also, if you had been around here long enough, you would have realized that I never posted anything on here during football season. As I said before, you need to have a little tact when posting, just because it's not against the rules to say something doesn't mean that you should.