Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Practice Squad

Default Gilmer vs Hondo for Big one

Some of the solid state chips are pointing in the direction of Hondo to meet the Gilmer Buckeyes for the big one. whodda thunkit. Hondo is now on the texas map and wanted posters, no red lights, only one stop and go sign. "go eaglebulldawgcats.

All-American

Hondo is a heck-of-a team. Werner is a stud. As is that defensive dude... and that other defensive dude. Don't forget that offensive dude is pretty special, too.
    DUDE!

All-American

Hondo is a good team, period.

EAGLE9166

Hondo may be good But GILMER will be just too Much Horse Power.

i havnt seen gilmer play this year but i have seen hondo and they just impress me evry week more and more I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!

2006 R4 D2 Champs*
    Bleed Blue!

Practice Squad

Default OWL=bird

Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
    i havnt seen gilmer play this year but i have seen hondo and they just impress me evry week more and more I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!
    i like my bird to simmer, then season it, then declaw it, one bone at a time.

Practice Squad

Default Re: Gilmer vs Hondo for Big one

Originally posted by dirtydan
    Some of the solid state chips are pointing in the direction of Hondo to meet the Gilmer Buckeyes for the big one. whodda thunkit. Hondo is now on the texas map and wanted posters, no red lights, only one stop and go sign. "go eaglebulldawgcats.

Oops! they are Owls. That equals they are still birds. I love bird defeathered and cooked.

Default Re: Gilmer vs Hondo for Big one

Originally posted by dirtydan

Honda has been "on the map" - they are one of Texas' all time winnest football programs

but they dont have the hosses to stay with Gilmer - not this year ..... doubt they can even get there. of course they are good - very good - but not THAT good

IMO

Practice Squad

Default Hondo dudes-studs

Originally posted by SintonFan
    Hondo is a heck-of-a team. Werner is a stud. As is that defensive dude... and that other defensive dude. Don't forget that offensive dude is pretty special, too.
    DUDE!

Take this 30ft Python. If you whack away at the tail, it grows it back in no time, but if you kill the head then all 30 ft will fall.

All-American

Hondo is the 3rd largest school in their district behind Pearsall and Carrizo Springs (at least that is what the UIL info I have says)...do you really think they will go D1? I think Hondo will have to get through Wimberley and/or Cuero first to get to the big dance....and that will be the D2 dance.

Practice Squad

Default hondo dudes and studs

Originally posted by SintonFan
    DUDE!

Practice Squad

Default Re: hondo dudes and studs

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dirtydan

hondo dudes and studs.

wow! all these dudes and studs sound scary. wonder what would happen if you put a couple of cheerleaders in front of them.

Letterman

Hondo was supposed to be awesome last year but after Wimberley put a 52-8 thumping on them last year I started to wonder about the level of competition they play and the same this year. If they go DII they will not get pass the Texans or Cuero again, sorry but they need to face a legit team before I jump on the band wagon and that part of the region is weak.
    Wimberley Texans

'05 State Champs '06 State Quarter Finalists '07 Area Champs '09 State Quarter Finalists '10 State Semi Finalists

Wimberly whupped everyone's ass in the playoffs last year...

Originally posted by gold_33
    Hondo was supposed to be awesome last year but after Wimberley put a 52-8 thumping on them last year I started to wonder about the level of competition they play and the same this year. If they go DII they will not get pass the Texans or Cuero again, sorry but they need to face a legit team before I jump on the band wagon and that part of the region is weak.
    LOL! 90% of region is weak this year.