AggieJohn

Default Ag's crack Top 25 with win over Mizzou

25 on USA TODAY
    23 on AP

YBS

I don't like when we're ranked, and I honestly don't feel good about going into Okie State. I have quiet confidence I guess that they'll win but I'm always cautious.

AggieJohn

Originally posted by YBS
    I don't like when we're ranked, and I honestly don't feel good about going into Okie State. I have quiet confidence I guess that they'll win but I'm always cautious.
    I'm more worried about Baylor than Okie lite.....

All-American

I'm a fan...............but we are not the 25th best team in the nation
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

YBS

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    I'm more worried about Baylor than Okie lite.....
    I guess we're both still burn victims. Baylor IS a rivalry game IMO and they'll be ready when that game comes. At least we're keeping it interesting.

AggieJohn

Originally posted by YBS
    I guess we're both still burn victims. Baylor IS a rivalry game IMO and they'll be ready when that game comes. At least we're keeping it interesting.
    baylor vs. A&M=baylor's superbowl

YBS

A friend and I were talking yesterday about the bears have probably set their "sights" now on beating the horns or the sooners. They've got a good "pre-season" recruiting class and beating one of those teams would help them lock down some of those recruits. Beating A&M would help as well, but most kids in HS now don't remember the Aggie glory days so beating us prolly doesn't get you as far

GreenMachine

I don't think so. I like the Aggies, but they are pretty much everybody's "homecoming" team right now.

Blog Entries

Originally posted by YBS
    no joke it scares me to but basically im scared we will choke against everyone bc i now with fran it could happen at anytime but if we keep playin like we did sat we will be a 1 loss team goin into texas and prolly in the top 15 so hopefully the ags can keep it together

YBS

Originally posted by coach
    no joke it scares me to but basically im scared we will choke against everyone bc i now with fran it could happen at anytime but if we keep playin like we did sat we will be a 1 loss team goin into texas and prolly in the top 15 so hopefully the ags can keep it together
    that's possible. baylor put up a lotta points on one of the best D's in the country. You gotta figure they'll be ready for when we play them and prepared to score even more. Fran still has a LOT to prove even though he's gotta lotta fan equity for one week.

???? we like beating the aggies but no, we have no super bowl or bowl period until we get to one....

AggieJohn

Originally posted by GreenMachine
    I don't think so. I like the Aggies, but they are pretty much everybody's "homecoming" team right now.
    and kansas saw why you don't do that

All-State

A&M vs. Texas = A&M's superbowl

AggieJohn

Originally posted by wedo
    A&M vs. Texas = A&M's superbowl
    A&M's last win vs. Texas= 1999
    Baylors last win vs A&M before 2004= 1985

Slight bit o' difference there 'bub