Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    GreenMachine

Default Cuero vs. Yoakum

Yoakum is always our biggest district rival. They always play us very hard, which brings me to the question. How close will this game be with all our injuries?

MagicMan

yoakum should win. they have a very good team. gonzales was just messing around pre district and now they are going to play for real. cuero might be 3rd in district this year.

GreenMachine

Originally posted by MagicMan
    yoakum should win. they have a very good team. gonzales was just messing around pre district and now they are going to play for real. cuero might be 3rd in district this year.
    You really don't know your football do you.

I can see that happening, except I think Palacios throws a wrench in it. They win out, kick the junk out of Gonzales and Yoakum, and take first.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO

All-American

No, no, no.

RuffneckGobbler

WOW, I hope some of those posts are jokes... either that or magic man knows something I dont know!

GreenMachine

Originally posted by RuffneckGobbler
    WOW, I hope some of those posts are jokes... either that or magic man knows something I dont know!
    Magicman doesn't know a thing. He is doing what he does best...spout off. There is no logic to back up his post.

gobblerfan02

Originally posted by GreenMachine
    Magicman doesn't know a thing. He is doing what he does best...spout off. There is no logic to back up his post.
    Are we sure that is what he does best???

GreenMachine

Originally posted by gobblerfan02
    Are we sure that is what he does best???

All I have to go by are his posts, so I'll say...Yea

greenpride

Default Get off the Green!

Go cheer for someone else.....I get tired of your negativity towards Cuero. I don't know where you are from, but there are 100's of other 3a schools you can rag on..Goodbye!

Depends what Yoakum decides to bring to the table. They play hard sometimes and sometimes not. If Yoakum plays hard, Cuero should win by 10. If they don't, Cuero wins by 31. This should decide 1st and 2nd place in district. As long as Yoakum plays hard throughout district, they will be 2nd.

This guy doesn't have a clue.

briefcase

Cuero wins this game easily. Yoakum is about 2 years away from having a great team.

Cuero 36
    Yoakum 6

MagicMan

i pay attention to cuero. when they give me something good to say about them i will. until then i just call it how i see it.

how i see it.
    you dont' like Cuero, so that's how you call it... we've all known that ever since you posted as pavillion...