All-American

Default Come On Now Everyone!

We are in the middle of 3A HS football season! In fact this week many teams will be playing their first district game! It is time to concentrate on 3A HS football! Yet still you post on UT, A&M and the Spurs and Mavs and what have you! Some of you even post volleyball and soccer results not to mention when tv is showing old movies for crying out loud! So let's get with the purpose of the web site. 3A High School Football! Come on now! Earth to 3A Downlow Posters! Knock Knock! Hello! 3A High School Football! Critical District games coming up! Hello! Get with the program!!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

greenpride

Default Rules

Are you sure you can abide by your rules?
    I really like seeing other forums. How about others? I do believe the main purpose should be to have positive comments about our 3a schools.

All-American

Default Re: Rules

Originally posted by greenpride
    Are you sure you can abide by your rules?
    I really like seeing other forums. How about others? I do believe the main purpose should be to have positive comments about our 3a schools.
    Got Cha! (I didn't think I was going to catch another one).

You sometimes have to take me with a grain of salt green.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American

Classic
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

*** Ejected Player ***

Default Re: Re: Rules

Originally posted by Phil C
    Got Cha! (I didn't think I was going to catch another one).

You sometimes have to take me with a grain of salt green.

SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE PHIL!!!

All-American

Default Re: Re: Re: Rules

Originally posted by Adidas410s
    SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE PHIL!!!

Phil C Cares!

greenpride, Phil is phil of crap

I love you Phil...

All-American BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END's Avatar

Default Re: Come On Now Everyone!

Originally posted by Phil C
    We are in the middle of 3A HS football season! In fact this week many teams will be playing their first district game! It is time to concentrate on 3A HS football! Yet still you post on UT, A&M and the Spurs and Mavs and what have you! Some of you even post volleyball and soccer results not to mention when tv is showing old movies for crying out loud! So let's get with the purpose of the web site. 3A High School Football! Come on now! Earth to 3A Downlow Posters! Knock Knock! Hello! 3A High School Football! Critical District games coming up! Hello! Get with the program!!

SHOW SOME COMPASSION TOWARD OTHER TOPICS OF DISCUSSION.
    Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Liaison to Big XII Football, In Charge of Heavy Lifting

I Can Crush You Mentally and Physically

All-American

Default Re: Re: Come On Now Everyone!

Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
    SHOW SOME COMPASSION TOWARD OTHER TOPICS OF DISCUSSION.

Phil C Cares!