Default Auburn Vs. Arkansa

i still cant comprehend that arkansa beat them that is so odd and one got any comments on it

2006 R4 D2 Champs*
    Bleed Blue!

Practice Squad

Yes, but alot of people were surprised they beat Alabama. Go Hogs!!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Crazy

Sleepers will wake up!!

Somebody better keep all the sharp objects away from BDR. Man, what a shocker. I'm not sure at this point that anybody is going to go undefeated into the National Championship game.

Originally posted by Bullaholic
    Somebody better keep all the sharp objects away from BDR. Man, what a shocker. I'm not sure at this point that anybody is going to go undefeated into the National Championship game.
    My girlfriend's a professional knife juggler, so she came out alive.

But seriously, give credit where credit is due. Mustain didn't play like a freshman, McFadden took a huge load off the shoulders of the entire offense, and that defensive line dominated Auburn's O.

Combine that with some huge mistakes on the part of my boys on the Plains and it was a recipe for disaster. Cox had problems getting the ball off, made some errant passes at critical points in the game, Courtney Taylor completely botched a TD catch (no matter how the announcers tried to sugarcoat it by saying that Cox 'floated' it too much), the o-line played like crap, and Cody Bliss wasn't Bliss-like with those two horrible punts.

I'm pissed, but the Hogs deserved that one.
    F.A.N.T.O.M. CEO