Default The Streak Continues......

The Rockdale Freshman won tonight at home against a tough Robinson Rocket team 29-14. Robinson was 4-0 but I don't know if they were undefeated before this game. Both teams played hard. The Tigers trailed for the first time this year in the second quarter 14-9 but moved the ball down the field and scored and never looked back.

The Streak Continues.............

fireman1

Wharton freshman were undefeted since 7th grade but they lost to El Campo this year

Default Re: The Streak Continues......

Originally posted by Dogman_1969
    The Rockdale Freshman won tonight at home against a tough Robinson Rocket team 29-14. Robinson was 4-0 but I don't know if they were undefeated before this game. Both teams played hard. The Tigers trailed for the first time this year in the second quarter 14-9 but moved the ball down the field and scored and never looked back.

The Streak Continues.............
    if they were 4-0 im guessing undefeated...
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

Default correction

I just found out they were undefeated but had two 0-0 ties this year. So they were 3-0-2 on the year until last night. The young Tigers are 6-0 this year.

The Streak Continues.......

Next game on the road at Liberty Hill.......

All-American

Cool

Congrats and good luck. Is the Frosh QB on the varsity? Sounds as if the Tiger V almost took Robinson. Good luck against LH.

(on the subject of streaking)

"Everybody's doing it"

Congrats little tigers...

All-American

Joseph Sanders should recieve more reps on varsity
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

All-American BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END's Avatar

Originally posted by Tiger WR
    Joseph Sanders should recieve more reps on varsity
    He should be playing every down of offense.....

on the freshman team.
    Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Liaison to Big XII Football, In Charge of Heavy Lifting

I Can Crush You Mentally and Physically

All-American

Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
    He should be playing every down of offense.....

on the freshman team.
    Nah..this varsity experience will only make him better next year. Our sophomore year helped us out a lot when we were juniors and pretty much he's will be the QB for the next three years soph-senior year. Four years of varsity experience won't hurt him in the recruiting process either.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

All-American BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END's Avatar

Originally posted by Tiger WR
    Nah..this varsity experience will only make him better next year. Our sophomore year helped us out a lot when we were juniors and pretty much he's will be the QB for the next three years soph-senior year. Four years of varsity experience won't hurt him in the recruiting process either.
    I think that a healthy sophomore quarterback Mark Drake has a legitimate shot at being the man under center for Rockdale for the next two years.....I've seen the kid in action and I'm confident in his abilities and leadership qualities that he will get the job done. It is a definate possibility that Sanders will not start until his senior year. I think the only reason that Sanders is up there now and Drake isn't is because Mark fractured his ankle.
    Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Liaison to Big XII Football, In Charge of Heavy Lifting

I Can Crush You Mentally and Physically

All-District

I think that a healthy sophomore quarterback Mark Drake has a legitimate shot at being the man under center for Rockdale for the next two years.....I've seen the kid in action and I'm confident in his abilities and leadership qualities that he will get the job done. It is a definate possibility that Sanders will not start until his senior year. I think the only reason that Sanders is up there now and Drake isn't is because Mark fractured his ankle.
    Joe Joe is our QB next year no doubt.There was never any talk of moving Drake up when he was healthy, now he is losing a whole year of playing time. I've been to almost every game the Freshman have played since 7th & watched Drake all of his 8th & most of 9th. Not taking anything away from anybody , but Joe is on Varsity for a reason and the coach has already seen it. My opinion Miller has already picked the future QB

All-American

Cool

Is the Sanders kid a son of Allen Sanders? Will be nice to have all those talented kids to choose from in the coming years. Go Tigers.

All-District

Originally posted by Johnny Utah
    Is the Sanders kid a son of Allen Sanders? Will be nice to have all those talented kids to choose from in the coming years. Go Tigers.
    yes

tiger_94

I think Joe will be the qb next year because he can run and pass, I know that Drake works hard enough that he will find a spot somewhere on the field next year