Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    GreenMachine

Default Calhoun vs Sinton

Any predictions? Work with someone who said the Crabs will whoop the Pirates!

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Default Re: Calhoun vs Sinton

Originally posted by GreenMachine
    Any predictions? Work with someone who said the Crabs will whoop the Pirates!
    after the past 2 weeks... nothin surprises me anymore... but i will say they will have to work very hard for every point they score on sinton

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

I hate to say it but I think the Crabs will get the "W"...
    CALALLEN WILDCATS

TRADITION NEVER GRADUATES

All-American

I think Sinton can win this game. PLC runs 95% of the time and Sinton's strength is their run defense. No one has consistently run on the Pirate's defense. The Sandcrabs do have a good running attack so this will be a big test for the Pirates. PLC's defense hasn't been talked about much but they are looking pretty good there, too. If Sinton can have the same effort they had against Robstown or any of the earlier opponents they will be fine.
    Pirates by 7.

IHStangFan

depends on if Sinton can stop that 6'4" linebacker PLC has at the QB position. Here's a tip, dont turn the ball over 5 times in the 2nd half...you will lose something like....41 to 16 or somewhere real close to that no wait, that was us. I think if Sinton can avoid turnovers and slow down PLC's QB, they can manage a W. Otherwise it will be a long night, as they will run it right down your throat and keep doing it until you prove you can stop them.

GreenMachine

Yea, I also hear that quarterback for the Crabs will run it down your throat....and make you like it!

IHStangFan

Yea, I also hear that quarterback for the Crabs will run it down your throat....and make you like it!
    yup, seen it first hand as he did it repeatedly to my tired Mustangs D as they spent most of the 2nd half of that game on the field due to constant turnovers everytime the O got the ball

All-American

lol
    If they are THAT good why aint Cuero playing them?!?

IHStangFan

Originally posted by SintonFan
    lol
    theyre decent, the QB is what makes them dangerous. I think if Ingleside wouldnt have turned the ball over 5000 times in the second half, It would have been a different game. Not saying Ingleside would have won, but it'd of been a contest. I dont think they are in a league w/ Cuero. Just got lucky against the Stangs, which I doubt will happen against Sinton. Hell, Needville kicked the crap outa PLC a few weeks back.

GreenMachine

lol
    Not quite ready for the BIG TIME

All-American

Originally posted by IHStangFan
    theyre decent, the QB is what makes them dangerous. I think if Ingleside wouldnt have turned the ball over 5000 times in the second half, It would have been a different game. Not saying Ingleside would have won, but it'd of been a contest. I dont think they are in a league w/ Cuero. Just got lucky against the Stangs, which I doubt will happen against Sinton. Hell, Needville kicked the crap outa PLC a few weeks back.
    Needville has a really good team this year.
    Sinton had 5 fumbles against Robstown last week. We lost to a pretty good team there(*gasp* did I say that? lol).
    I do think Sinton can and should beat PLC but won't compare scores here. If the Pirates come away with a victory all this would just prove the whole "apples to oranges" thingy. Ingleside's one bad game won't diminish they being a favorite for district. I think we should all be concerned about OG and scout them ASAP.

All-American

Not quite ready for the BIG TIME
    lol What did your co-worker say about how they would do against Cuero? Come on.. COME ON. Stuff like that get's thrown about all the time. I'm curious.

IHStangFan

Needville has a really good team this year.
    Sinton had 5 fumbles against Robstown last week. We lost to a pretty good team there(*gasp* did I say that? lol).
    I do think Sinton can and should beat PLC but won't compare scores here. If the Pirates come away with a victory all this would just prove the whole "apples to oranges" thingy. Ingleside's one bad game won't diminish they being a favorite for district. I think we should all be concerned about OG and scout them ASAP.
    yeah, the whole so and so beat so and so, and so we will beat them thing is not exactly an accurate way to gauge your opp. I totally agree w/ you on OG, but then again, watch out for AP, I am hearing some things. The district is going to be interesting to say the least this year.

All-American

Originally posted by IHStangFan
    yeah, the whole so and so beat so and so, and so we will beat them thing is not exactly an accurate way to gauge your opp. I totally agree w/ you on OG, but then again, watch out for AP, I am hearing some things. The district is going to be interesting to say the least this year.
    If we forget about AP then AP PantherFan might make our life miserable here. Heck, isn't Mathis jelling, too?

GreenMachine

lol What did your co-worker say about how they would do against Cuero? Come on.. COME ON. Stuff like that get's thrown about all the time. I'm curious.
    He said that they would kick Cuero's a$$....in washer pitching!