Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 20? HELP!

WpSr03

Post Top 20? HELP!

I can't load the new page of Top 20... Could someone please post it here? THX!!

Matthew328's Top 20

1. Jasper (2-0)
    2. Everman (1-0)
    3. Sinton (2-0)
    4. Commerce (1-0)
    5. Burnet (2-0)
    6. Atlanta (2-0)
    7. Newton (1-0)
    8. Longview Spring Hill (2-0)
    9. Bridgeport (2-0)
    10. Bridge City (1-0)
    11. Wlmer-Hutchins (1-0)
    12. Bandera (1-0)
    13. Perryton (2-0)
    14. Bellville (2-0)
    15. Wills Point (2-0)
    16. Abilene Wylie (2-0)
    17. Sealy (2-0)
    18. Celina (1-0)
    19. Graham (2-0)
    20. Daingerfield (1-1)
    There you go.

Designed and created by pirate44

Chris Hart

I wouldn't have dropped Gatesville out of it.I bet they are back in it before long.

WpSr03

Wills Point at 15? *Sigh* Not going to be able to really get higher than that untill playoffs, we have no real games left. Everything from here on out is a piece of cake! At least were in there, guess our actions will have to speak for us before we prove that noone in region 2 is going to be able to hold us...

All-American

Don't get too over-confident. You're off to a great start but the season is just beginning.

WpSr03

Of course it is, and we have already crushed the only real challenge we will have through the regular season. But we will see when play-off time is here, and yea I don't want to sound like a lot of the hypes we have on here, so you are right. But I'm not a player, so my confidence will not affect how my team plays

WillsPointgradTJC

Yo man look who you are being ranked with. it is great to see that Matt showing ol'Wills Point some love. It was a great game on Friday and dont look past Gilmer or Mabank. Gilmer is on a roll and Mabank (a team we just got by last year) is off to a good start as well. Wills Point is on there way to a 10-0 year and will get a chance to go play Forney in the first round. BTW: this is a big game in 2 ways.
    1. To prove WP can get out of the first round.
    2. The last time we played Forney, Blanton set a new state single game rushing record. (Also in the freshmen game is when I hurt my knee the first time, ARG!!)

Cant wait, should be a great year for them ol'Tigers!

fatcat255

One thing to remember;

If WP makes the playoffs, their first round opponent will be Forney. Blanton or no Blanton, their experience alone makes them the favorite to take Region 2-D1.

WpSr03

Forney? Who's that?

WpSr03

Oh and WillsPointGradTJC, what's your first name? I think I know who you are...

eye of the tiger

I am flattered that my beloved Tigers are so close to the BIG THREE. I hope after next week(Wylie 4Aa and good)we are in the same neighborhood.

WillsPointgradTJC

everyone knows me I am the best damn bench warmer in 3a history. No one has consistantly gotten hurt like me and still come back for more This is Aylor of course.

whtfbplaya

Red face

What no Rice or Sweeny

duke_nukem

Both good teams, should be there by seasons end.

hornet03

Does Celina really deserve to be in the top 20? I would like to be the first team to knock em off.