All-American

Default The 20 Biggest Football College Upsets on ESPNU

It will be on tomorrow from 2 to 3 P.M. I won't be able to watch it live but you can bet I will set my recorder on to see their list and criteria.
    To me an upset in college football will be one in which the favored team is supposed to win by at least two tds. It should be one ranked in the top twenty and the other one not in the top 30. Also generally the favored team is not playing one of its' best games and the othter team is playing over their heads so to speak.
    One of the ones that I think for sure will be on the list is the TCU win over UT in 1961. It will be interested to see where or if they have that one.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Bulldog_12

I will be interested to see if they have the A&M upset of OU at Kyle in 2002.

*** Ejected Player ***

or the UT upset of USC! Not saying I think of that as an upset...but many people at ESPN said USC was the greatest team of all time!

All-American

Originally posted by Adidas410s
    or the UT upset of USC! Not saying I think of that as an upset...but many people at ESPN said USC was the greatest team of all time!

2005 National Champions

Still has a nice ring to it.
    All-Time Series Record: 60-43-5

Alumnus:

Gainesville Leopards
    The University of Texas (B.S.)
    West Texas A&M University (M.A.)
    University of Nebraska (future Ph.D)

All-State

IM not an aggie fan by any means but when they beat K-state in the big 12 tittle game in 98 in think it was, that was an upset!!!!

Bulldog_12

Thumbs up

Originally posted by wedo
    IM not an aggie fan by any means but when they beat K-state in the big 12 tittle game in 98 in think it was, that was an upset!!!!
    That is definitely another good one!

Texas vs Nebraska in the Big 12 game should be in there.
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

All-American

What worries me is that on some of these programs they just go back 25 years or so which I guess is ok but the title is misleading if they do because they should add in the last 25 years in the title. We will see.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Originally posted by Phil C
    What worries me is that on some of these programs they just go back 25 years or so which I guess is ok but the title is misleading if they do because they should add in the last 25 years in the title. We will see.
    most of them are countdowns of the ESPN era...

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

All-American

Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
    most of them are countdowns of the ESPN era...
    What a shame!

Phil C Cares!