Thread: To: Killer Bee

Post To: Killer Bee

I don't make a habit of getting on here and drawing attention to one certain poster, but in the case I am going to. I defended you in a post to another poster - a kid, and now I am sorry I did. You started out relatively well, and I don't know if you have been steadily drinking or what, but your posts have become more and more rude.
    I am a white woman and have to admit that your little racial blurb, "was he a #&%?" offended me. What in the heck does it matter what color the kid is. I guess had he been white he is justified?? Go to bed and sleep it off!!

[This message has been edited by Ranger Mom (edited September 16, 2002).]

Practice Squad

please take what this guy has to say with a shaker of salt or two, he is obviously a bandwagonmaster that sees a few games and then says we are great depsite the fact that we still are a "ketchup team" and that we are hot and cold and that our defense lets down after big scores,, WHATEVER,,,, i don't know what games he has been watching, and i don't appreciate his racial statements on here regarding a team that i respect highly. trying to cover all the bases in case we do happen to lose by making left handed comments is not being a true fan,,, getting on here and denigrating other teams that we will play for WHATEVER reasons is not being a true fan, all else out there, please recognize that this is NOT the attitude of the caldwell coaches, players, or REAL FANS.

We know tog, no one's holding anything against Caldwell. This guy's already been banned a couple of times, keeps coming back like a BAD dream.

Designed and created by pirate44

To the you the truth Tog, I have no idea who these teams are anyway. I am from West Texas, but am such a football junkie, I read whatever is posted on here. I have met some REALLY nice people, and would never hold anything anyone said against a team. I usually don't let anything on this board bother me, but I dont care for Killer Bee at all. (Maybe it's a personal thing since I am allergic to bees anyway!! ) I know NOTHING about the kid he is talking about, but I don't care of he's green, purple or orange. This board is NOT the place to prosecute him. Would I like to hear the whole story?? Yes. Do I want to hear Killer Bees opinion?? Not particularly!!

tog, we don't hold nothing against your school or team. this guy(K....B..) is just way out of line. Much success this season.
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

RangerMom, could you please edit your post and remove that word? Appreciate it.

No problem Sinton 66, it is done

Good morning to you Ranger Mom!