View Poll Results: What is the highest price you would go to pay for a shirt?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • 25+Donation

3 10.00%
  • 23+Donation

0 0%
  • 20+Donation

7 23.33%
  • 19+Donation

0 0%
  • 18+Donation

1 3.33%
  • 17+Donation

2 6.67%
  • 15+Donation

11 36.67%
  • 14+Donation

0 0%
  • 12+Donation

1 3.33%
  • 10+Donation

5 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AggieJohn

Default At what price would you pay for a 3adl t-shirt

What is the maximum you would pay. In this poll check all the prices you would be willing to pay.

The "donation" is the way we can actually make money, it's not a set donation obviously, but choosing a option in this poll means "Hey, I'll pay 10 dollars for that shirt and kick in an extra 5 or 10 for the DL"

This is just an estimate. The idea is that we are looking too do a statewide fundraiser on the site to help with pending upgrades to the site.

Chief Woodman

Who will make them? What wil they look like? Will they get lost in the mail like the infamous shirt did some time back? These answers would help make up my mind how much I would be willing to pay.....

*** Ejected Player ***

fyi...you didn't give us the option to vote for multiple choices. I'm still not sure if you wanted the max I would pay...or every price that I would pay. Either way...all I can do now is just check the max I would pay.

pirate44

if it was done right and didnt look like i made it with a wife beater and a sharpie, id pay the max.

AggieJohn

Originally posted by Adidas410s
    fyi...you didn't give us the option to vote for multiple choices. I'm still not sure if you wanted the max I would pay...or every price that I would pay. Either way...all I can do now is just check the max I would pay.
    yeah i thought about that, but i didn't want to get bogged down with numbers the idea is the max you would pay

IMO...multiples of 5 would have sufficed better...

it seems to wierd to say I would pay 19 but not 20.

AggieJohn

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    IMO...multiples of 5 would have sufficed better...

it seems to wierd to say I would pay 19 but not 20.
    yeah, i know, but i figured in the twenties is where you would get some peoples pocketbooks all itching

AggieJohn

Originally posted by pirate44
    if it was done right and didnt look like i made it with a wife beater and a sharpie, id pay the max.
    Some possiblities

Give me some feedback...I would be glad to do this if I knew I could get a couple of people to be definate that they would buy one

pirate44

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    Some possiblities

Give me some feedback...I would be glad to do this if I knew I could get a couple of people to be definate that they would buy one
    not bad.

AggieJohn

they were pretty much thrown together......when i get more time i can make more detail and work on driving the price down some

pirate44

is it more expensive to use balck shirts? i like the long sleeves too, but i guess thats a lot more pricier

AggieJohn

Originally posted by pirate44
    is it more expensive to use balck shirts? i like the long sleeves too, but i guess thats a lot more pricier
    yeah, the white short sleeve shirt is the absolute cheapest

pirate44

i wouldnt go too cheap on the shirt though. they can get pretty messed up and uncomfortable.

AggieJohn

well i've ordered shirts from the company that im designing these through and they are very reliable

any headway on that project i requested?

pirate44

Originally posted by AggieJohn
    well i've ordered shirts from the company that im designing these through and they are very reliable

any headway on that project i requested?
    nothing more done on it since last pmed