yoemenkracker30

Default THSCA All-Star Football Game

Anybody going to attend the game August 1st at DKR-Memorial Stadium? Anybody have somebody representing their high school?

Marcus Zarosky - Cameron Yoe
    South Team Center

sww-bull52

Russell Clayton from Sweetwater.

I can't go.

All-American

The South will be coached by Coach George Harris of Gregory-Portland! Go George!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

#36 JT Rudd - Cuero Gobblers/University of Houston

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Originally posted by sww-bull52
    Russell Clayton from Sweetwater.

I can't go.
    the Abilene Distorter News erroneously reported that NO ONE from the Big Country is playing.
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

sww-bull52

Originally posted by injuredinmelee
    the Abilene Distorter News erroneously reported that NO ONE from the Big Country is playing.
    OOPS!!! They boo-boo'd

All-American

UT has ten players in the game. For the North it is RB Antwan Cobb of Pfulgerville, LB Distin Earnest of Texas High School, RB Vondrell McGee of Longview, and LB Jarod Norton of Rowlett HS.
    For the South it is DB Deon Beasley of West Oranege Stark HS, DB Chykie Brown of North Shore HS, RB Robert Joseph of Port Arthur Memorial HS, K Hunter Lawrence of Boerne, TE Britt Mitchel of Kilgore, and MWR Montre Webber of Hearne.

Two top Texas recruits won't be playing since they enrolled in the fall term at UT and they were highly recruited. They are Sergio Kindle LB and Jeven Sneak OB.

It is noted that there are seven playing that will be going to Texas Tech and six playing that are going to Texas A&M.

Also two UT players will be playing tonight (Monday) at the THSCA All-Star basketball game and will be for the North G. Justing Mason (Palo Duro HS) and for the South C. Dexter Pittman (BFPerry HS).

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

That other jevan guy must of been really sneaky for me to have never heard of him.

I am sometimes mistaken, but I am never wrong.

People who buys Macs are stupid.

i will be there!!!

All-American

These are the ten UT players playing in the game. Wish I could be there.

Phil C Cares!

wos fan1

WOS..Kenneth Beasley, UT

Crimestick

Beasley has already enrolled at UT and played in some off-season stuff (I think) and was highly recruited, but he's playing. Weird.