Default So I call adidas lastnight around midnight

and he must have already been in bed. Was going to get him to join us at Ken's Wing Stop or something like that for $4.00 32oz. Pete Coors creation.
    Last edited by injuredinmelee; 07-30-2006 at 04:40 PM.
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

the waitstaff is dressed alot like the Hooters girls. Anyone else ever been to this place just outside of ameriquest field on Collins?

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

Originally posted by injuredinmelee
    the waitstaff is dressed alot like the Hooters girls. Anyone else ever been to this place just outside of ameriquest field on Collins?
    place is called winghouse.....not only is it like hooters, its pretty much right behind the one on collins.

my opinion, its better than hooters. the food tastes better, the girls look jsut as nice,.....if you like hooters you'll like this place, almost an identical clone. good luck trying to get in this place when there is a game goin on, its always packed.

btw, i was there last night around 11:45
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

For real? I was too. Where were you sitting? I was the big dude at the bar with the brunette.

i think i may have seen you, i was at a table with 3 other guys infront of all the big screens against the wall...acctually wearing my sweetwater baseball shirt
    Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

how'd you like winghouse?

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut

*** Ejected Player ***

yeah I thought that was you. I didn't have that number in my phone and I couldn't understand who you said it was. Also, you said "hey we are in Arlington at the Wooten"...but the Wooten is in Abilene! Either way...I was out with the new girl in Uptown...so I couldn't drive all the way over to Arlington!

Originally posted by DU_stud04
    i think i may have seen you, i was at a table with 3 other guys infront of all the big screens against the wall...acctually wearing my sweetwater baseball shirt
    would my back of been to you? The bar is horeshoe shaped and I was on the short end with my back towards an almost empty room with only one table with three guys and two really cute chicks.

Originally posted by Adidas410s
    yeah I thought that was you. I didn't have that number in my phone and I couldn't understand who you said it was. Also, you said "hey we are in Arlington at the Wooten"...but the Wooten is in Abilene! Either way...I was out with the new girl in Uptown...so I couldn't drive all the way over to Arlington!
    I was pretty affected by the 4.00 drinks so I might have said wooten but meant whitten on I20.

ummm i think we would have been to the right of you, we didnt stay long, jsut had some drinks and some frys, just waiting for some more friends to go bowling

F.A.N.T.O.M. Juggernaut