Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hawk Fan Izzy

Default It's Football Season...and I'm going to be far away *cries*

What are some good websites where I can possibly view/hear some games?

I'm going to Yale University next year, and while I know I'm never going to get a Zapata game, I at least want to know if I'm going to be able to get some Texas HS Football...

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

Default Re: It's Football Season...and I'm going to be far away *cries*

Originally posted by Hawk Fan Izzy
    What are some good websites where I can possibly view/hear some games?

I'm going to Yale University next year, and while I know I'm never going to get a Zapata game, I at least want to know if I'm going to be able to get some Texas HS Football...
    Dude, congrats on makin it to Yale.

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."

Man, I'm hoping you can catch Cuero game on the net, but I don't know if they'll be doing it anymore because that station is flippin' out...

Yale??? Damn, I better watch my spelling etc... around you, I might get learned... JK... Congrats man...

tigerpride_08

Yale..haha thats a far way off from good ol' texas...

Hawk Fan Izzy

Yeah, I'm going over there, but I'm still a Texas HS Football Fan...

No suggestions on sites?

www.kshn.com will have all Liberty (3a) and Dayton (4a) games on...i know u prolly dont care about either teams but if u really getting to wanting some football u can listen there....oh and if u listen to the games u will have to turn either ur left or right speaker off depending on which game u want to hear, its really easy to do if u dont know how then say something and someone or I will tell u....

Sandman

My friend ran a website that shows football games from the Golden Triangle last year. They weren't live, but you could watch the whole game. I think they are doing it again this year. The site name will change this fall to www.fnetv.com . It was www.fridaynightexperience.com . Not many 3A games, but I know there is a West Orange-Stark game because I am watching it right now. They also have the TAPPS state championships.

You can also listen to live streaming audio of the Palestine and Westwood games at www.kyyk.com and www.1450knet.com on Friday nights.

Cameron Crazy

Originally posted by Sandman
    My friend ran a website that shows football games from the Golden Triangle last year. They weren't live, but you could watch the whole game. I think they are doing it again this year. The site name will change this fall to www.fnetv.com . It was www.fridaynightexperience.com . Not many 3A games, but I know there is a West Orange-Stark game because I am watching it right now. They also have the TAPPS state championships.

You can also listen to live streaming audio of the Palestine and Westwood games at www.kyyk.com and www.1450knet.com on Friday nights.
    Thats a nice site...

CalallenWildcat

Congrats on admission to Yale...I am considering applying there myself.

Last year, all Calallen games were on http://calalleninternetradio.com but I don't know if they will do that again this year.

A lot of games are broadcast on http://www.tsrnsports.com

All-American

Way to go getting to Yale. I don't know about catching the games but at least you can keep up with the scores on this web site. Study hard and good luck!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END's Avatar

www.Texashsfootball.com is supposed to be broadcasting games next year. I do know that they broadcasted numerous playoff games last season and did an excellent job, you should definately check them out.
    Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Liaison to Big XII Football, In Charge of Heavy Lifting

I Can Crush You Mentally and Physically

All-American

I have never known anybody that went to the Yale forklift school or is it for Yale locks?

CalallenWildcat

Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
    www.Texashsfootball.com is supposed to be broadcasting games next year. I do know that they broadcasted numerous playoff games last season and did an excellent job, you should definately check them out.
    I don't know if we are doing them in regular season this year. I will ask Commissioner. Txbroadcaster should also be able to provide insight into this.

I don't have any website suggestions; just wanted to say congrats to getting into Yale.

All-American District303aPastPlayer's Avatar

the TexasHSFootball.com network of broadcasters has grown this offseason to include broadcasting games from different areas of the state. Check the website for more updates as they become available.

"...I never wanna see you cry... and I never wanna tell her lies..."